- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Condensed Matter Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 729458, 9 pages
The Magnetic/Electrical Phase Diagram of Cr-Doped Antiperovskite Compounds ()
1Key Laboratory of Materials Physics, Institute of Solid State Physics, Hefei 230031, China
2High Magnetic Field Laboratory, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, China
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 13 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Koshi Takenaka
Copyright © 2013 S. Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. He, Q. Huang, A. P. Ramirez et al., “Superconductivity in the non-oxide perovskite MgCNi3,” Nature, vol. 411, no. 6833, pp. 54–56, 2001.
- Y. B. Li, W. F. Li, W. J. Feng, Y. Q. Zhang, and Z. D. Zhang, “Magnetic, transport and magnetotransport properties of Mn3+xSn1−xC and Mn3ZnySn1−yC compounds,” Physical Review B, vol. 72, no. 2, Article ID 024411, 8 pages, 2005.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Strong electron-electron correlation in the antiperovskite compound GaCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 73, no. 24, Article ID 245106, 5 pages, 2006.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Strong spin fluctuations and possible non-Fermi-liquid behavior in AlCNi3,” Physical Review B, vol. 74, no. 22, Article ID 224416, 7 pages, 2006.
- P. Tong, Y. P. Sun, B. C. Zhao, X. B. Zhu, and W. H. Song, “Influence of carbon concentration on structural, magnetic and electrical transport properties for antiperovskite compounds AlCxMn3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 138, no. 2, pp. 64–67, 2006.
- B. S. Wang, P. Tong, Y. P. Sun et al., “Enhanced giant magnetoresistance in Ni-doped antipervoskite compounds GaCMn3−xNix(),” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 95, no. 22, Article ID 222509, 2009.
- B. S. Wang, P. Tong, Y. P. Sun et al., “Reversible room-temperature magnetocaloric effect with large temperature span in antiperovskite compounds Ga1−xCMn3+x (, and 0.08),” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 105, no. 8, Article ID 083907, 5 pages, 2009.
- B. S. Wang, P. Tong, Y. P. Sun et al., “Observation of spin-glass behavior in antiperovskite compound SnCFe3,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 97, no. 4, Article ID 042508, 3 pages, 2010.
- B. S. Wang, J. C. Lin, P. Tong et al., “Structural, magnetic, electrical transport properties, and reversible room-temperature magnetocaloric effect in antipervoskite compound AlCMn3,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 108, no. 9, Article ID 093925, 6 pages, 2010.
- K. Takenaka and H. Takagi, “Giant negative thermal expansion in Ge-doped anti-perovskite manganese nitrides,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 26, Article ID 261902, 3 pages, 2005.
- K. Takenaka, K. Asano, M. Misawa, and H. Takagi, “Negative thermal expansion in Ge-free antiperovskite manganese nitrides: tin-doping effect,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 92, no. 1, Article ID 011927, 3 pages, 2008.
- E. O. Chi, W. S. Kim, and N. H. Hur, “Nearly zero temperature coefficient of resistivity in antiperovskite compound CuNMn3,” Solid State Communications, vol. 120, no. 7-8, pp. 307–310, 2001.
- S. Lin, B. S. Wang, J. C. Lin et al., “Composition dependent-magnetocaloric effect and low room-temperature coefficient of resistivity study of iron-based antiperovskite compounds Sn1−xGaxCFe3 (),” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 99, no. 17, Article ID 172503, 3 pages, 2011.
- A. L. Ivanovskiı, R. F. Sabiryanov, and A. N. Skazkin, “Band structure and magnetic properties of M3M'C antiperovskites (, Fe; M′ = Zn, Al, Ga, Sn),” Physics of the Solid State, vol. 40, no. 9, pp. 1516–1519, 1998.
- F. Grandjean and A. Gerard, “Study by Mossbauer spectroscopy of the series of perovskite carbides M3M′C with or Mn, and M′ = Al, Ga, Ge, Zn, Sn,” Journal of Physics F, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 451–467, 1976.
- S. Lin, B. S. Wang, J. C. Lin et al., “The magnetic, electrical transport and thermal transport properties of Fe-based antiperovskite compounds ZnCxFe3,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 110, no. 8, Article ID 083914, 8 pages, 2011.
- S. Lin, B. S. Wang, J. C. Lin et al., “Tunable room-temperature zero temperature coefficient of resistivity in antiperovskite compounds Ga1−xCFe3 and Ga1−yAlyCFe3,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 101, no. 1, Article ID 011908, 4 pages, 2012.
- S. Lin, B. S. Wang, X. B. Hu et al., “The structural, magnetic, electrical/thermal transport properties and reversible magnetocaloric effect in Fe-based antipervoskite compound AlC1.1Fe3,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 324, no. 20, pp. 3267–3271, 2012.
- T. Takahashi, D. Music, and J. M. Schneider, “γ ′-ZnFe3N thin films: a proposal for a moderately ductile, corrosion-protective coating on steel,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 380–383, 2011.
- D. Music and J. M. Schneider, “Elastic properties of MFe3N () studied by ab initio calculations,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 88, no. 3, Article ID 031914, 3 pages, 2006.
- R. J. Huang, L. F. Li, F. S. Cai, X. D. Xu, and L. H. Qian, “Low-temperature negative thermal expansion of the antiperovskite manganese nitride Mn3CuN codoped with Ge and Si,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 93, no. 8, Article ID 081902, 3 pages, 2008.
- K. Takenaka, A. Ozawa, T. Shibayama, N. Kaneko, T. Oe, and C. Urano, “Extremely low temperature coefficient of resistance in antiperovskite Mn3Ag1−xCuxN,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 98, no. 2, Article ID 022103, 3 pages, 2011.
- D. Fruchart and E. F. Bertaut, “Magnetic studies of the metallic perovskite-type compounds of manganese,” Journal of the Physical Society of Japan, vol. 44, pp. 781–791, 1978.
- R. S. de Figueiredo, C. A. Kuhnen, and A. V. Dos Santos, “Crystallographic, magnetic and electronic structure of iron-silver and iron-gold perovskite nitrides,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 173, no. 1-2, pp. 141–154, 1997.
- B. S. Wang, P. Tong, Y. P. Sun et al., “Structural, magnetic properties and magnetocaloric effect in Ni-doped antiperovskite compounds GaCMn3−xNix (),” Physica B, vol. 405, no. 10, pp. 2427–2430, 2010.
- T. Harada and K. Tsuda, “Magnetic phase transitions of Mn3−xCrxGaC (),” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 140, no. 2, pp. 135–136, 1995.
- T. Harada and K. Nishimura, “Transport properties of ternary magnetic compounds Mn3−xMxGaC ( and Fe),” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 280–281, 1993.
- M. Nie, C. Wang, Y. C. Wen et al., “Magnetic phase transitions of antiperovskite Mn3−xFexSnC (),” Solid State Communications, vol. 151, no. 5, pp. 377–381, 2011.
- K. Motizuki and H. Nagai, “Electronic band structures and magnetism of the cubic perovskite-type manganese compounds Mn3MC, (),” Journal of Physics C, vol. 21, no. 30, article 5251, 1988.
- K. G. Efthimiadis, S. C. Chadjivasiliou, K. G. Melidis et al., “On the influence of Al on the magnetic ground state of 3d ferromagnetic alloys,” Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, vol. 162, no. 2-3, pp. 259–264, 1996.
- Y. Wen, C. Wang, Y. Sun, G. Liu, M. Nie, and L. Chu, “Lattice, magnetic and electronic transport behaviors of Ge-doped Mn3XC (),” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 489, no. 1, pp. 289–292, 2010.
- K. Kamishima, T. Goto, H. Nakagawa et al., “Giant magnetoresistance in the intermetallic compound Mn3GaC,” Physical Review B, vol. 63, no. 2, Article ID 024426, 6 pages, 2001.