- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 296214, 7 pages
Autoantibodies in Senear-Usher Syndrome: Cross-Reactivity or Multiple Autoimmunity?
Department of Immunology, Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas, Chepinque 306, Colonia Lomas de la Soledad, 98040 Zacatecas, ZAC, Mexico
Received 26 September 2012; Accepted 23 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ricard Cervera
Copyright © 2012 María Elena Pérez-Pérez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kossara Drenovska, and Karen Manuelyan, “Autoimmune blistering dermatoses as systemic diseases,” Clinics in Dermatology, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 364–375, 2014.
- Sara N. Stahley, and Andrew P. Kowalczyk, “Desmosomes in acquired disease,” Cell And Tissue Research, vol. 360, no. 3, pp. 439–456, 2015.