- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 201462, 11 pages
Land Application of Biosolids in the USA: A Review
Indian River Research and Education Center, University of Florida, 2199 S Rock Road, Fort Pierce, FL 34945, USA
Received 2 February 2012; Revised 29 May 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Silvana I. Torri
Copyright © 2012 Qin Lu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marcia S. DeLonge, Rebecca Ryals, and Whendee L. Silver, “A Lifecycle Model to Evaluate Carbon Sequestration Potential and Greenhouse Gas Dynamics of Managed Grasslands,” Ecosystems, 2013.
- Andrea C. Blaine, Courtney D. Rich, Lakhwinder S. Hundal, Christopher Lau, Marc A. Mills, Kimberly M. Harris, and Christopher P. Higgins, “Uptake of Perfluoroalkyl Acids into Edible Crops via Land Applied Biosolids: Field and Greenhouse Studies,” Environmental Science & Technology, pp. 131121153942007, 2013.
- Sami Al-Dhumri, Firew H. Beshah, Nichola A. Porter, Barry Meehan, and Roger Wrigley, “An assessment of the guidelines in Victoria, Australia, for land application of biosolids based on plant-available nitrogen,” Soil Research, vol. 51, no. 6, pp. 529, 2013.
- Maria L. Silveira, and George A. O'Connor, “Temperature Effects on Phosphorus Release from a Biosolids-Amended Soil,” Applied and Environmental Soil Science, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Elsa N. Meza, Michelle Catania, and Kelby Fite, “Biochar and Biosolids Increase Tree Growth and Improve Soil Quality for Urb an Landscapes,” Journal Of Environmental Quality, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 1372–1385, 2013.