- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 274903, 12 pages
The Effects of Spectral Pretreatments on Chemometric Analyses of Soil Profiles Using Laboratory Imaging Spectroscopy
1Environmental Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics, Trier University, 54286 Trier, Germany
2Lehrstuhl für Bodenkunde, Technische Universität München, 85350 Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
Received 17 February 2012; Revised 11 May 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Raphael Viscarra Rossel
Copyright © 2012 Henning Buddenbaum and Markus Steffens. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gianluca Martelloni, Andrea Ciampalini, Luca Innocenti, and Sandro Moretti, “Two GUIs-based analysis tool for spectroradiometer data pre-processing,” Earth Science Informatics, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 227–240, 2013.
- Simon Adar, Yoel Shkolnisky, and Eyal Ben-Dor, “Change detection of soils under small-scale laboratory conditions using imaging spectroscopy sensors,” Geoderma, 2013.
- Lhotáková Zuzana, Brodský Lukáš, Kupková Lucie, Kopačková Veronika, Potůčková Markéta, Mišurec Jan, Klement Aleš, Kovářová Monika, and Albrechtová Jana, “Detection of multiple stresses in Scots pine growing at post-mining sites using visible to near-infrared spectroscopy,” Environmental Science: Processes & Impacts, vol. 15, no. 11, pp. 2004, 2013.
- Sidonie Y. Tankeu, Ilze Vermaak, Guy P.P. Kamatou, and Alvaro M. Viljoen, “Vibrational spectroscopy and chemometric modeling: An economical and robust quality control method for lavender oil,” Industrial Crops and Products, vol. 59, pp. 234–240, 2014.
- Said Nawar, Henning Buddenbaum, and Joachim Hill, “Estimation of soil salinity using three quantitative methods based on visible and near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy: a case study from Egypt,” Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2014.
- Somsubhra Chakraborty, David C. Weindorf, Bin Li, Md. Nasim Ali, K. Majumdar, and D.P. Ray, “Analysis of petroleum contaminated soils by spectral modeling and pure response profile recovery of n-hexane,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 190, pp. 10–18, 2014.
- Mamat Sawut, Abduwasit Ghulam, Tashpolat Tiyip, Yan-jun Zhang, Jian-li Ding, Fei Zhang, and Matthew Maimaitiyiming, “Estimating soil sand content using thermal infrared spectra in arid lands,” International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, vol. 33, pp. 203–210, 2014.
- Xavier Hadoux, Nathalie Gorretta, Jean-Michel Roger, Ryad Bendoula, and Gilles Rabatel, “Comparison of the efficacy of spectral pre-treatments for wheat and weed discrimination in outdoor conditions,” Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, vol. 108, pp. 242–249, 2014.