- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 294121, 14 pages
Effects of Subsetting by Carbon Content, Soil Order, and Spectral Classification on Prediction of Soil Total Carbon with Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopy
1Natural Resources and Environmental Management Department, University of Hawai‘i Mānoa, 1910 East-West Road, Sherman 101, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
2Biology & Natural Resources Department, Principia College, 1 Maybeck Place, Elsah, IL 62028, USA
3Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences Department, University of Hawai‘i Mānoa, 3190 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822, USA
4Soil and Water Science Department, University of Florida, 2169 McCarty Hall, P.O. Box 110290, Gainesville, FL 32611-0290, USA
Received 15 March 2012; Revised 20 August 2012; Accepted 14 October 2012
Academic Editor: Sabine Chabrillat
Copyright © 2012 Meryl L. McDowell et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marco Nocita, Gergely Toth, Luca Montanarella, and Bas van Wesemael, “Prediction of Soil Organic Carbon at the European Scale by Visible and Near InfraRed Reflectance Spectroscopy,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 6, 2013.
- Tadele Amare, Christian Hergarten, Hans Hurni, Bettina Wolfgramm, Birru Yitaferu, and Yihenew G. Selassie, “Prediction of Soil Organic Carbon for Ethiopian Highlands Using Soil Spectroscopy,” ISRN Soil Science, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.