- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 518206, 9 pages
Biosolid Soil Application: Toxicity Tests under Laboratory Conditions
São Paulo State University (UNESP), Avenue 24-A, No. 1515, CP 199, 13506-900 Rio Claro, SP, Brazil
Received 5 January 2012; Revised 5 April 2012; Accepted 26 April 2012
Academic Editor: Leonid Perelomov
Copyright © 2012 Cintya Ap. Christofoletti et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tatiana da Silva Souza, Cintya Aparecida Christofoletti, Vlamir Bozzatto, and Carmem Silvia Fontanetti, “The use of diplopods in soil ecotoxicology – A review,” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2013.
- Dânia Elisa Christofoletti Mazzeo, Thaís Cristina Casimiro Fernandes, Carlos Emílio Levy, Carmem Silvia Fontanetti, and Maria Aparecida Marin-Morales, “Monitoring the natural attenuation of a sewage sludge toxicity using the Allium cepa test,” Ecological Indicators, vol. 56, pp. 60–69, 2015.
- Maria Nilza Corrêa Martins, Victor Ventura de Souza, and Tatiana da Silva Souza, “Cytotoxic, genotoxic and mutagenic effects of sewage sludge on Allium cepa,” Chemosphere, vol. 148, pp. 481–486, 2016.
- S. Babić, J. Barišić, O. Malev, G. Klobučar, N. Topić Popović, I. Strunjak-Perović, N. Krasnići, R. Čož-Rakovac, and R. Sauerborn Klobučar, “Sewage sludge toxicity assessment using earthworm Eisenia fetida: can biochemical and histopathological analysis provide fast and accurate insight?,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016.
- Maria Nilza Corrêa Martins, Victor Ventura de Souza, and Tatiana da Silva Souza, “Genotoxic and mutagenic effects of sewage sludge on higher plants,” Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, vol. 124, pp. 489–496, 2016.