- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 539582, 17 pages
N, P, and K Budgets and Changes in Selected Topsoil Nutrients over 10 Years in a Long-Term Experiment with Conventional and Organic Crop Rotations
Arable Crops Division, Norwegian Institute for Agricultural and Environmental Research, 2849 Kapp, Norway
Received 2 December 2011; Accepted 30 April 2012
Academic Editor: Philip White
Copyright © 2012 Audun Korsaeth. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. Korsaeth, A. Z. Jacobsen, A.-G. Roer, T.M. Henriksen, U. Sonesson, H. Bonesmo, A.O. Skjelvåg, and A. H. Strømman, “Environmental life cycle assessment of cereal and bread production in Norway,” Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section A - Animal Science, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Randi Berland Frøseth, Anne Kjersti Bakken, Marina Azzaroli Bleken, Hugh Riley, Reidun Pommeresche, Kristian Thorup-Kristensen, and Sissel Hansen, “Effects of green manure herbage management and its digestate from biogas production on barley yield, N recovery, soil structure and earthworm populations,” European Journal of Agronomy, 2013.
- Audun Korsaeth, Trond Maukon Henriksen, Anne-Grete Roer, and Anders Hammer Strømman, “Effects of regional variation in climate and SOC decay on global warming potential and eutrophication attributable to cereal production in Norway,” Agricultural Systems, 2014.