- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 672914, 15 pages
A Critical Evaluation of Single Extractions from the SMT Program to Determine Trace Element Mobility in Sediments
1Center for Economics and Corporate Sustainability (CEDON), University College Brussels (HUB), Warmoesberg 26, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
2Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences, KULeuven, Celestijnenlaan 200E, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
Received 30 November 2011; Revised 27 March 2012; Accepted 4 April 2012
Academic Editor: Larissa Macedo dos Santos
Copyright © 2012 Valérie Cappuyns. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tran Thi Thu Dung, Valérie Cappuyns, Rudy Swennen, and Nguyen Ky Phung, “From geochemical background determination to pollution assessment of heavy metals in sediments and soils,” Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology, 2013.
- Muhamet Zogaj, and Rolf-Alexander Düring, “Plant uptake of metals, transfer factors and prediction model for two contaminated regions of Kosovo,” Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 2016.