- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 817158, 11 pages
Influence of Stabilized Biosolids Application on Availability of Phosphorus, Copper, and Zinc
Department of Soil Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Kafrelsheikh, Kafr El-Sheikh 33516, Egypt
Received 6 February 2012; Revised 18 April 2012; Accepted 7 June 2012
Academic Editor: Alejandro Valdecantos
Copyright © 2012 S. M. Shaheen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sabry M. Shaheen, and Jörg Rinklebe, “Geochemical fractions of chromium, copper, and zinc and their vertical distribution in floodplain soil profiles along the Central Elbe River, Germany,” Geoderma, 2013.
- Sabry M. Shaheen, Peter S. Hooda, and Christos D. Tsadilas, “Opportunities and challenges in the use of coal fly ash for soil improvements – A review,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 145, pp. 249–267, 2014.