- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 971252, 20 pages
A Comparison of Feature-Based MLR and PLS Regression Techniques for the Prediction of Three Soil Constituents in a Degraded South African Ecosystem
1Department of Land Surface, German Remote Sensing Data Center (DFD), German Aerospace Center (DLR), Oberpfaffenhofen, 82234 Weßling, Germany
2Remote Sensing Section, Department of Geodesy and Remote Sensing, German Research Centre for Geosciences (GFZ), Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam, Germany
Received 16 February 2012; Revised 20 April 2012; Accepted 21 May 2012
Academic Editor: Eyal Ben-Dor
Copyright © 2012 Anita Bayer et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nurhussen Mehammednur Seid, Birru Yitaferu, Kibebew Kibret, and Feras Ziadat, “Soil-Landscape Modeling and Remote Sensing to Provide Spatial Representation of Soil Attributes for an Ethiopian Watershed,” Applied and Environmental Soil Science, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Arlena Brosinsky, Saskia Foerster, Karl Segl, and Hermann Kaufmann, “Spectral fingerprinting: sediment source discrimination and contribution modelling of artificial mixtures based on VNIR-SWIR spectral properties,” Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2014.
- M. C. Sarathjith, Hitesh B. Vasava, Biswajita Mohanty, Anand S. Sahadevan, Suhas P. Wani, and Kanwar L. Sahrawat, “Diffuse Reflectance Spectroscopic Approach for the Characterization of Soil Aggregate Size Distribution,” Soil Science Society of America Journal, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 369–376, 2014.
- Radim Vašát, Radka Kodešová, Luboš Borůvka, Aleš Klement, Ondřej Jakšík, and Asa Gholizadeh, “Consideration of peak parameters derived from continuum-removed spectra to predict extractable nutrients in soils with visible and near-infrared diffuse reflectance spectroscopy (VNIR-DRS),” Geoderma, vol. 232-234, pp. 208–218, 2014.