- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283472, 8 pages
Arsenic and Lead Uptake by Vegetable Crops Grown on Historically Contaminated Orchard Soils
Department of Crop and Soil Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Received 11 July 2013; Accepted 29 August 2013
Academic Editor: Balwant Singh
Copyright © 2013 M. B. McBride. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brooke E. Tvermoes, Amber M. Banducci, Kathryn D. Devlin, Brent D. Kerger, Mathew M. Abramson, Ilona G. Bebenek, and Andrew D. Monnot, “Screening Level Health Risk Assessment of Selected Metals in Apple Juice Sold in the United States,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2014.
- Murray B. McBride, Hannah A. Shayler, Henry M. Spliethoff, Rebecca G. Mitchell, Lydia G. Marquez-Bravo, Gretchen S. Ferenz, Jonathan M. Russell-Anelli, Linda Casey, and Sharon Bachman, “Concentrations of lead, cadmium and barium in urban garden-grown vegetables: The impact of soil variables,” Environmental Pollution, vol. 194, pp. 254–261, 2014.
- D. Alexakis, and D. Gamvroula, “Arsenic, Chromium, and Other Potentially Toxic Elements in the Rocks and Sediments of Oropos-Kalamos Basin, Attica, Greece,” Applied and Environmental Soil Science, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.