- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 565139, 10 pages
Nursery Growing Media: Agronomic and Environmental Quality Assessment of Sewage Sludge-Based Compost
1Department of Agro-Environmental and Territorial Sciences (DISAAT), University of Bari Aldo Moro, Via G. Amendola 165/A, 70125 Bari, Italy
2CRA, Agricultural Research Council, Research Centre for the Soil-Plant System, Via Della Navicella 2-4, 00184 Rome, Italy
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 26 August 2013; Accepted 13 September 2013
Academic Editor: Giancarlo Renella
Copyright © 2013 Barbara De Lucia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Esawy Mahmoud, Eid El-Gizawy, and Labib Geries, “ Effect of compost extract, N 2 -fixing bacteria and nitrogen levels applications on soil properties and onion crop ,” Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- G. Lazzerini, S. Lucchetti, and F.P. Nicese, “Analysis of greenhouse gas emissions from ornamental plant production: A nursery level approach,” Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2014.
- H Abubakari A, Atuah L, Banful B, and Bayor H, “Use of soil amendments for urban horticulture in the savannah and forest areas of Ghana,” Journal of Soil Science and Environmental Management, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 51–57, 2015.
- Barbara De Lucia, and Giuseppe Cristiano, “Composted Amendment Affects Soil Quality and Hedges Performance in the Mediterranean Urban Landscape,” Compost Science & Utilization, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 48–57, 2015.
- Johnson Masaka, Noel Chimwanda, Ignatius Chagonda, and Misheck Chandiposha, “ A Comparative Evaluation of the Physical and Chemical Characteristics of Composted Tea Tree ( Melaleuca alternifolia L.) with Pine Bark Growing Media in Tobacco ( Nicotiana tabucum L.) Seedling Production ,” Advances in Agriculture, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.