- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 565139, 10 pages
Nursery Growing Media: Agronomic and Environmental Quality Assessment of Sewage Sludge-Based Compost
1Department of Agro-Environmental and Territorial Sciences (DISAAT), University of Bari Aldo Moro, Via G. Amendola 165/A, 70125 Bari, Italy
2CRA, Agricultural Research Council, Research Centre for the Soil-Plant System, Via Della Navicella 2-4, 00184 Rome, Italy
Received 5 July 2013; Revised 26 August 2013; Accepted 13 September 2013
Academic Editor: Giancarlo Renella
Copyright © 2013 Barbara De Lucia et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Esawy Mahmoud, Eid El-Gizawy, and Labib Geries, “ Effect of compost extract, N 2 -fixing bacteria and nitrogen levels applications on soil properties and onion crop ,” Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- G. Lazzerini, S. Lucchetti, and F.P. Nicese, “Analysis of greenhouse gas emissions from ornamental plant production: A nursery level approach,” Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2014.