- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 581984, 8 pages
Filter Cake and Vinasse as Fertilizers Contributing to Conservation Agriculture
Department of Soils and Fertilizers, Universidade Estadual Paulista “Júlio de Mesquita Filho”, Via de Acesso Paulo Donato Castellane s/n, 14884-900 Jaboticabal, SP, Brazil
Received 9 April 2013; Revised 3 June 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Philip J. White
Copyright © 2013 Renato de Mello Prado et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Angela Joy Eykelbosh, Mark S. Johnson, Edmar Santos de Queiroz, Higo Jose Dalmagro, and Eduardo Guimaraes Couto, “Biochar from Sugarcane Filtercake Reduces Soil CO2 Emissions Relative to Raw Residue and Improves Water Retention and Nutrient Availability in a Highly-Weathered Tropical Soil,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Samantha Christine Santos, Paula Rúbia Ferreira Rosa, Isabel Kimiko Sakamoto, Maria Bernadete Amâncio Varesche, and Edson Luiz Silva, “Hydrogen production from diluted and raw sugarcane vinasse under thermophilic anaerobic conditions,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014.
- Angela Joy Eykelbosh, Mark S. Johnson, and Eduardo Guimarães Couto, “Biochar decreases dissolved organic carbon but not nitrate leaching in relation to vinasse application in a Brazilian sugarcane soil,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 149, pp. 9–16, 2015.