- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 581984, 8 pages
Filter Cake and Vinasse as Fertilizers Contributing to Conservation Agriculture
Department of Soils and Fertilizers, Universidade Estadual Paulista “Júlio de Mesquita Filho”, Via de Acesso Paulo Donato Castellane s/n, 14884-900 Jaboticabal, SP, Brazil
Received 9 April 2013; Revised 3 June 2013; Accepted 11 July 2013
Academic Editor: Philip J. White
Copyright © 2013 Renato de Mello Prado et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Angela Joy Eykelbosh, Mark S. Johnson, Edmar Santos de Queiroz, Higo Jose Dalmagro, and Eduardo Guimaraes Couto, “Biochar from Sugarcane Filtercake Reduces Soil CO2 Emissions Relative to Raw Residue and Improves Water Retention and Nutrient Availability in a Highly-Weathered Tropical Soil,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 6, 2014.
- Samantha Christine Santos, Paula Rúbia Ferreira Rosa, Isabel Kimiko Sakamoto, Maria Bernadete Amâncio Varesche, and Edson Luiz Silva, “Hydrogen production from diluted and raw sugarcane vinasse under thermophilic anaerobic conditions,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2014.
- U. Muchjajib, S. Muchjajib, S. Suknikom, and J. Butsai, “Evaluation of organic media alternatives for the production of microgreens in Thailand,” Acta Horticulturae, no. 1102, pp. 157–162, 2015.
- Marcos Siqueira Neto, Marcelo V. Galdos, Brigitte J. Feigl, Carlos E. P. Cerri, and Carlos C. Cerri, “ Direct N 2 O emission factors for synthetic N-fertilizer and organic residues applied on sugarcane for bioethanol production in Central-Southern Brazil ,” GCB Bioenergy, 2015.
- Angela Joy Eykelbosh, Mark S. Johnson, and Eduardo Guimarães Couto, “Biochar decreases dissolved organic carbon but not nitrate leaching in relation to vinasse application in a Brazilian sugarcane soil,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 149, pp. 9–16, 2015.
- Maurício Roberto Cherubin, André Luiz Custódio Franco, Carlos Eduardo Pellegrino Cerri, Dener Márcio da Silva Oliveira, Christian Andrew Davies, and Carlos Clemente Cerri, “Sugarcane expansion in Brazilian tropical soils—Effects of land use change on soil chemical attributes,” Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, vol. 211, pp. 173–184, 2015.
- Carlos A. García, Edgar S. García-Treviño, Noe Aguilar-Rivera, and Cynthia Armendáriz, “Carbon footprint of sugar production in Mexico,” Journal of Cleaner Production, 2015.
- Meheretu Jaleta Dirbeba, Anders Brink, Nikolai DeMartini, Daniel Lindberg, and Mikko Hupa, “Sugarcane vinasse CO2 gasification and release of ash-forming matters in CO2 and N2 atmospheres,” Bioresource Technology, 2016.
- Siri Caspersen, Birgitta Svensson, Thilda Håkansson, Christina Winter, Sammar Khalil, and Håkan Asp, “Blueberry—Soil interactions from an organic perspective,” Scientia Horticulturae, 2016.
- Mamdouh A. Eissa, “Effect of sugarcane vinasse and EDTA on cadmium phytoextraction by two saltbush plants,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016.
- Josiane F. Pires, Gustavo M.R. Ferreira, Kelly C. Reis, Rosane F. Schwan, and Cristina F. Silva, “Mixed yeasts inocula for simultaneous production of SCP and treatment of vinasse to reduce soil and fresh water pollution,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 182, pp. 455–463, 2016.
- C. M. van Jaarsveld, G. E. Zharare, M. A. Smit, and C. C. du Preez, “Issues with the Amendment of Post-mined Reconstituted Soil with Organic Matter for Production of Sugarcane,” Sugar Tech, 2016.
- Gloria Páez Ortegón, Fernando Muñoz Arboleda, Lucila Candela, Karim Tamoh, and Javier Valdes-Abellan, “Vinasse application to sugar cane fields. Effect on the unsaturated zone and groundwater at Valle del Cauca (Colombia),” Science of The Total Environment, vol. 539, pp. 410–419, 2016.
- Wellington Pine Omori, André Ferreira de Camargo, Karla Cristina Stropa Goulart, Eliana Gertrudes de Macedo Lemos, and Jackson Antônio Marcondes de Souza, “Influence of Vinasse Application in the Structure and Composition of the Bacterial Community of the Soil under Sugarcane Cultivation,” International Journal of Microbiology, vol. 2016, pp. 1–11, 2016.