- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 617504, 10 pages
Effects of 24 Years of Conservation Tillage Systems on Soil Organic Carbon and Soil Productivity
1Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois, S-224 Turner Hall, 1102 S. Goodwin Avenue Urbana, IL 61801, USA
2Dixon Springs Agricultural Center, Department of Crop Sciences, Simpson, IL 62959, USA
3Department of NRES, University of Illinois, N-405 Turner Hall, 1102 S. Goodwin Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Received 6 December 2012; Revised 15 January 2013; Accepted 17 January 2013
Academic Editor: Philip J. White
Copyright © 2013 Kenneth R. Olson et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Silvana Pompéia Val-Moraes, Eliamar Aparecida Nascimbem Pedrinho, Eliana Gertrudes Macedo Lemos, and Lucia Maria Carareto-Alves, “Molecular identification of fungal communities in a soil cultivated with vegetables and soil suppressiveness to Rhizoctonia solani,” Applied and Environmental Soil Science, vol. 2013, 2013.
- J. A. Dyer, X. P. C. Verge, R. L. Desjardins, and B. G. McConkey, “Assessment of the Carbon and Non-Carbon Footprint Interactions of Livestock Production in Eastern and Western Canada,” Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 541–572, 2014.
- Kenneth R. Olson, Mahdi M. Al-Kaisi, Rattan Lal, and Birl Lowery, “Experimental Consideration, Treatments, and Methods in Determining Soil Organic Carbon Sequestration Rates,” Soil Science Society of America Journal, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 348–360, 2014.