- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 679467, 11 pages
Is Ridge Cultivation Sustainable? A Case Study from the Haean Catchment, South Korea
1Soil Physics Group, BayCEER, University of Bayreuth, 95440 Bayreuth, Germany
2Ecological Modelling, BayCEER, University of Bayreuth, Dr.-Hans-Frisch-Straße 1–3, 95448 Bayreuth, Germany
Received 11 May 2013; Accepted 11 September 2013
Academic Editor: John Crawford
Copyright © 2013 Marianne Ruidisch et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sebastian Arnhold, Steve Lindner, Bora Lee, Emily Martin, Janine Kettering, Trung Thanh Nguyen, Thomas Koellner, Yong Sik Ok, and Bernd Huwe, “Conventional and organic farming: Soil erosion and conservation potential for row crop cultivation,” Geoderma, vol. 219-220, pp. 89–105, 2014.
- Trung Thanh Nguyen, Marianne Ruidisch, Thomas Koellner, and John Tenhunen, “Synergies and tradeoffs between nitrate leaching and net farm income: The case of nitrogen best management practices in South Korea,” Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment, vol. 186, pp. 160–169, 2014.