- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 798094, 11 pages
Soil-Landscape Modeling and Remote Sensing to Provide Spatial Representation of Soil Attributes for an Ethiopian Watershed
1Burie Agricultural College, P.O. Box Rissneleden 19, Sundbyberg, 17453 Stockholm, Sweden
2Amhara Regional Agricultural Research Institute (ARARI), P.O. Box 527, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
3School of Natural Resources Management and Environmental Science, Haramaya University, P.O. Box 138, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
4International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA), P.O. Box 950764, Amman 11195, Jordan
Received 5 June 2013; Revised 29 August 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Davey Jones
Copyright © 2013 Nurhussen Mehammednur Seid et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M.S.S. Nagaraju, Nirmal Kumar, Rajeev Srivastava, and S.N. Das, “Cadastral-level soil mapping in basaltic terrain using Cartosat-1-derived products,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 3764–3781, 2014.
- Michael P. Finn, and Diana Thunen, “Recent literature in cartography and geographic information science,” Cartography and Geographic Information Science, pp. 1–14, 2014.