- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 891534, 13 pages
The Use of LiDAR Terrain Data in Characterizing Surface Roughness and Microtopography
1Hobart and William Smith Colleges, 318 Stern Hall Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, NY 14456, USA
2Department of Ecosystem Science and Management, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
3Department of Geography, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Received 21 December 2012; Accepted 10 March 2013
Academic Editor: Artemi Cerda
Copyright © 2013 Kristen M. Brubaker et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R. Opitz, and L. Nuninger, “Point Clouds Segmentation of Mixed Scenes with Archeological Standing Remains: A Multi-Criteria and Multi-Scale Iterative Approach,” International Journal of Heritage in the Digital Era, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 287–304, 2014.
- Rafael M. Navarro-Cerrillo, Antonio D. del Campo, Carlos J. Ceacero, José Luis Quero, and Javier Hermoso de Mena, “On the importance of topography, site quality, stock quality and planting date in a semiarid plantation: Feasibility of using low-density LiDAR,” Ecological Engineering, vol. 67, pp. 25–38, 2014.
- K. M. Brubaker, S. E. Johnson, J. Brinks, and L. P. Leites, “Estimating Canopy Height of Deciduous Forests at a Regional Scale with Leaf-Off, Low Point Density LiDAR,” Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 123–134, 2014.
- A. A. Harpold, J. A. Marshall, S. W. Lyon, T. B. Barnhart, B. A. Fisher, M. Donovan, K. M. Brubaker, C. J. Crosby, N. F. Glenn, C. L. Glennie, P. B. Kirchner, N. Lam, K. D. Mankoff, J. L. McCreight, N. P. Molotch, K. N. Musselman, J. Pelletier, T. Russo, H. Sangireddy, Y. Sjoberg, T. Swetnam, and N. West, “Laser vision: lidar as a transformative tool to advance critical zone science,” Hydrology And Earth System Sciences, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 2881–2897, 2015.