- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 938703, 6 pages
Distribution and Fractional Composition of Petroleum Hydrocarbons in Roadside Soils
1Kharkiv National Automobile and Highway University, 25 Petrovskoho street, 61002 Kharkiv, Ukraine
2Brandenburg University of Technology at Cottbus, Central Analytical Laboratory, Konrad-Wachsmann-Allee 6, 03046 Cottbus, Germany
Received 23 May 2013; Revised 3 September 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Marco Trevisan
Copyright © 2013 Larysa Mykhailova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Larysa Mykhailova, Thomas Fischer, and Valentina Iurchenko, “Deposition of petroleum hydrocarbons with sediment trapped in snow in roadside areas,” Journal of Environmental Engineering and Landscape Management, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Ciprian Sandu, Marius Popescu, Emilio Rosales, Elvira Bocos, Marta Pazos, Gabriel Lazar, and M. Angeles Sanromán, “Electrokinetic-Fenton technology for the remediation of hydrocarbons historically polluted sites,” Chemosphere, vol. 156, pp. 347–356, 2016.