- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 671851, 8 pages
A Fuzzy Logic-Based Video Subtitle and Caption Coloring System
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Hidaj Branch, Hidaj, Iran
2Department of Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology, Hafez Street, Tehran 15875, Iran
3Energy Department, Politecnico di Milano, Via La Masa 34, 20156 Milan, Italy
4Department of Electrical Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Takestan Branch, Takestan, Iran
Received 15 October 2011; Accepted 31 January 2012
Academic Editor: Erich Klement
Copyright © 2012 Mohsen Davoudi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Ohene-Djan and R. Shipsey, “E- subtitles: emotional subtitles as a technology to assist the deaf and hearing-impaired when learning from television and film,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT '06), pp. 464–466, July 2006.
- I. Tsukagoshi, Video Subtitle Processing System, Sony Corporation, Tokyo, United States Patent No: US6,204,883 B1, 2001.
- J. L. Morton, Basic Color Theory, Color Matters is a registered trademark of J.L.Morton. Graphics and Text: Copyright 1995–2011.
- J. Kyrnin, Using Color Wheels and Color Theory to Design Harmonious Pages, Color Harmony, About.com Guide, 2006.
- K. Smith, Creating Color Harmony, Sensational Color, LLC, 2011.
- A. Aït Younes, I. Truck, and H. Akdag, “Color image profiling using fuzzy sets,” Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 343–359, 2005.
- F. Birren, Color Dimensions: Creating New Principles of Color Harmony and a Practical Equation in Color Definition, Kessinger Publishing, 2006.
- D. Krech, R. S. Crutchfield, N. Livson, W. A. Wilson Jr., and A. Parducci, Elements of Psychology, Alfred A. Knopf, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 1982.
- T. I. Ross, Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications, Wiley, 2004.
- Evad, “History of the Color Wheel,” 2008, http://www.colourlovers.com/blog/2008/05/08/history-of-the-color-wheel/.
- S. K. Shevell, The Science of Color, Elsevier, 2003.
- L. Leal, The Essentials of Psychology, Research & Education Association, 1994.
- Virtex-II 1.5V field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA), Advance Product Specification, DS031-1 v1.7, 2001.
- Z. Navabi, VHDL Analysis and Modeling of Digital Systems, McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- LabVIEW FPGA user manual, Part Number 370690B-01, 2004.
- M. Davoudi, M. Davoudi, and N. SeifNaraghi, “Adaptive subtitle and caption coloring using fuzzy analysis,” in Proceedings of the WRI World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE '09), pp. 764–768, April 2009.
- B. G. Buchanan and E. H. Shortliffe, “Rule-based expert systems,” in The MYCIN Experiments of the Stanford Heuristic Programming Project, Addison-Wesley, Menlo Park, Calif, USA, 1984.
- V. Novak, I. Perfilieva, and J. Mockor, Mathematical Principles of Fuzzy Logic, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, Mass, USA, 1999.
- V. Kreinovich, G. C. Mouzouris, and H. T. Nguyen, “Fuzzy rule based modeling as a universal approximation tool,” in Fuzzy Systems: Modeling and Control, H. T. Nguyen and M. Sugeno, Eds., pp. 135–195, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, Mass, USA, 1998.
- TMS320C6713, Floating-point digital signal processor user manual, SPRS186L, 2005.
- The Diamond IDE user guide V1.0, 2007, http://www.3l.com/.