- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 893575, 19 pages
Constrained Wiki: The WikiWay to Validating Content
1Department of Computer Science, University of Bologna, Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna, Italy
2Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, PPS, UMR 7126, CNRS, F-75205 Paris, France
Received 9 June 2011; Revised 20 December 2011; Accepted 3 January 2012
Academic Editor: Kerstin S. Eklundh
Copyright © 2012 Angelo Di Iorio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Tancer, “Look who's using wikipedia,” Time 2007, http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1595184,00.html.
- B. Leuf and W. Cunningham, The Wiki Way: Quick Collaboration on the Web, Wesley Longman, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- F. B. Viégas, M. Wattenberg, and K. Dave, “Studying cooperation and conict between authors with istory ow visualizations,” in Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '04), pp. 575–582, ACM, 2004.
- Wikipedia, “WikiGnomes,” 2010, http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiGnome/.
- J. Grudin, “Computer-supported cooperative work: history and focus,” Computer, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 19–26, 1994.
- K. Y. Lai, T. W. Malone, and K. C. Yu, “Object lens: a 'spreadsheet' for cooperative work,” ACM transactions on office information systems, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 332–353, 1988.
- T. W. Malone, K. R. Grant, and F. A. Turbak, “The information lens: an intelligent system for information sharing in organizations,” in Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '86), pp. 1–8, ACM, 1986.
- W. E. Mackay, “Patterns of sharing customizable software,” in Proceedings of the ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW '90), pp. 209–221, ACM Press, 1990.
- A. MacLean, K. Carter, L. Lovstrand, and T. Moran, “User-tailorable systems: pressing the issues with buttons,” in Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '90), pp. 175–182, ACM Press, 1990.
- A. Haake, S. Lukosch, and T. Schummer, “Wiki-templates adding structure support to wikis on demand,” in Proceedings of the Conference Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wikis (WikiSym '05), pp. 41–51, ACM Press, 2005.
- C. Arnold, T. Fleming, D. Largent, and C. Lüer, “DynaTable: a wiki extension for structured data,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration (WiKiSym '09), pp. 26:1–26:2, ACM, Orlando, Fla, USA, October 2009.
- P. Thoeny, “TWiki: enterprise collaboration platform,” 1998, http://www.twiki.org/.
- L. Argerich, E. Polidor, and G. Foster, “TikiWiki: CMS/Groupware,” 2002, http://www.tikiwiki.org/.
- C. Trattner, I. Hasani-Mavriqi, D. Helic, and H. Leitner, “The Austrian way of wiki(pedia)! Development of a structured wiki-based encyclopedia within a local Austrian context,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Wikis and Open Collaboration (WikiSym '10), pp. 9:1–9:10, ACM, July 2010.
- P. Buneman, J. Cheney, S. Lindley, and H. Müller, “DBWiki: a structured wiki for curated data and collaborative data management,” Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 1335–1337, 2011.
- M. Völkel, M. Krötzsch, D. Vrandecic, H. Haller, and R. Studer, “Semantic Wikipedia,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on World Wide Web, pp. 585–594, ACM, May 2006.
- Y. Koren, Semantic forms 2008, http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Semantic_Forms.
- T. Kuhn, “Acewiki: a natural and expressive semantic wiki,” Proceedings of Semantic Web User Interaction at CHI, vol. 543, 2009.
- M. Buffa and F. Gandon, “SweetWiki: semantic Web enabled technologies in Wiki,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wikis (WikiSym '06), pp. 69–78, ACM, Odense, Denmark, August 2006.
- N. Kong, B. Hanrahan, T. Weksteen, G. Convertino, and E. H. Chi, “VisualWikiCurator: human and machine intelligencefor organizing wiki content,” in Proceedings of the 16th international conference on Intelligent user interfaces (IUI '11), pp. 367–370, ACM, 2011.
- A. Batliner, D. Seppi, S. Steidl, and B. Schuller, “Segmenting into adequate units for automatic recognition of emotion-related episodes: a speech-based approach,” Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 2010, Article ID 782802, 2010.
- J. A. Bargas-Avila, O. Brenzikofer, A. N. Tuch, S. P. Roth, and K. Opwis, “Working towards usable forms on theWorldwideWeb: optimizing multiple selection interface elements,” Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, vol. 2011, Article ID 347171, 6 pages, 2011.
- A. Di Iorio, F. Vitali, and S. Zacchiroli, “Wiki content templating,” in Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on World Wide Web, pp. 615–624, ACM, April 2008.
- S. Schaffert, “IkeWiki: a semantic Wiki for collaborative knowledge management,” in 15th IEEE International Workshops on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE '06), pp. 388–393, ACM, June 2006.
- E. D. Lio, L. Fraboni, and T. Leo, “TWiki-based facilitation in a newly formed academic community of practice,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wikis (WikiSym '05), pp. 85–111, ACM, October 2005.
- Dokuwiki, Constrained Wiki: the Wiki Way to validating content 33, http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/dokuwiki/.
- M. Murata, D. Lee, M. Mani, and K. Kawaguchi, “Taxonomy of XML schema languages using formal language theory,” ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 660–674, 2005.
- G. Castagna, Object-Oriented Programming: A Unified Foundation, Birkhauser Boston Inc., Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1997.
- S. B. Palmer, “Rdfwiki,” 2001, http://infomesh.net/2001/rdfwiki/ .
- J. Hess, “Ikiwiki,” 2012, http://ikiwiki.info/.
- J. Yu, B. Benatallah, F. Casati, and F. Daniel, “Understanding mashup development,” IEEE Internet Computing, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 44–52, 2008.
- V. Hoyer and M. Fischer, “Market overview of Enterprise Mashup tools,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC '08), pp. 708–721, Springer, 2008.
- Q. Zhao, G. Huang, J. Huang, X. Liu, and H. Mei, “A web-based mashup environment for on-the-y service composition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Service-Oriented System Engineering, pp. 32–37, IEEE Computer Society, 2008.
- H. N. Talantikite, D. Aissani, and N. Boudjlida, “Semantic annotations for web services discovery and composition,” Computer Standards and Interfaces, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 1108–1117, 2009.
- N. Zang, M. B. Rosson, and V. Nasser, “Mashups: who? what? why?” in Proceedings of the Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI '08), pp. 3171–3176, ACM, 2008.
- J. Wang, H. Chen, and Y. Zhang, “Mining user behavior pattern in mashup community,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse & Integration (IRI '09), pp. 126–131, IEEE Press, 2009.
- J. Kuuskeri and T. Mikkonen, “Partitioning web applications between the server and the client,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC '09), pp. 647–652, ACM, March 2009.
- P. Fraternali, S. Comai, A. Bozzon, and G. T. Carughi, “Engineering rich internet applications with a model-driven approach,” ACM Transactions on the Web, vol. 4, no. 2, article 7, 2010.
- C. Reis, J. Dunagan, H. J. Wang, O. Dubrovsky, and S. Esmeir, “BrowserShield: vulnerability-driven filtering of dynamic HTML,” ACM Transactions on the Web, vol. 1, no. 3, article 11, 2007.
- A. Di Iorio, D. Rossi, F. Vitali, and S. Zacchiroli, “Where are your manners? Sharing best community practices in the Web 2.0,” in 24th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC '09), pp. 681–687, ACM, March 2009.
- B. Shanks, “WikiGateway: a library for interoperability and accelerated wiki development,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wikis (WikiSym '05), pp. 53–66, ACM, October 2005.
- J. Jalkanen, “Wiki RPC interface 2, API version 2,” 2006, http://www.jspwiki.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WikiRPCInterface2/.
- R. Kattouw, V. Vasiliev, B. T. Minh, and Y. Astrakhan, MediaWiki API, 2007, http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API.
- M. N. Van Ert, W. R. Easterday, L. Y. Huynh et al., “Global genetic population structure of Bacillus anthracis,” PLoS ONE, vol. 2, no. 5, article no. e461, 2007.
- Community programmable wikis, 2006, http://www.purl.net/net/cpw/.
- M. Junghans, D. Riehle, R. Gurram, M. Kaiser, M. Lopes, and U. Yalcinalp, “An ebnf grammar for wiki creole 1.0,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGWEB Newsletter, vol. 4, ACM, 2007.
- M. Junghans, D. Riehle, and U. Yalcinalp, “An xml interchange format for wiki creole 1.0.,” in Proceedings of the ACM SIGWEB Newsletter, vol. 5, 2007.
- S. S. Gao, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, and H. S. Thompson, “Xml schema 1.1 part 1: structures,” W3C Working Draft, 2009, http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/.
- T. Waldmann, “The MoinMoin Wiki Engine,” 2000, http://www.moinmo.in/.
- WikiMedia, “MediaWiki,” 2002, http://www.wikipedia.sourceforge.net/.