- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 801982, 10 pages
Perspectives on Entangled Nuclear Particle Pairs Generation and Manipulation in Quantum Communication and Cryptography Systems
Academic Center of Optical Engineering and Photonics, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, 313 Spl. Independentei, 060042 Bucharest, Romania
Received 30 September 2012; Accepted 29 October 2012
Academic Editor: Bogdan Mitrica
Copyright © 2012 Octavian Dănilă et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Einstein, B. Podolsky, and N. Rosen, “Can quantum-mechanical description of physical reality be considered complete?” Physical Review, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 777–780, 1935.
- M. Dima, M. Dulea, E. Pauna et al., “The Quantgrid project (Ro)—quantum security in grid computing applications,” Romanian Journal in Physics, vol. 54, no. 5-6, pp. 441–448, 2009.
- O. Danila, M. Demicheli, P. Aschieri, and P. Sterian, “Theoretical studies and simulation of graded index segmented LiNbO3 waveguides for quantum communications,” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Rapid Communications, vol. 6, pp. 140–243, 2012.
- M. Dima, M. Dulea, M. Petre et al., “The QUANTGRID project (RO)—quantum security in GRID computing applications,” in 7th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union, vol. 1203 of Proceeding of the AIP, pp. 461–465, September 2009.
- B. A. Stefanescu, D. Anghel, O. Danila, P. Sterian, and A. R. Sterian, “Applications of quantum cryptology for data transmissions implemented in a student laboratory,” in Annals of the Academy of Romanian Scientists, vol. 5 of Science and Technology of Information, no. 1, 2012.
- M. Dima, M. Dulea, D. Aranghel et al., “Classical and quantum communications in grid computing,” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Rapid Communications, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1840–1843, 2010.
- R. Horodecki, P. Horodecki, and M. H. K. Horodecki, “Quantum entanglement,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 81, no. 2, pp. 865–942, 2009.
- C. Bennett and G. Brassard, “Quantum cryptography: public key distribution and coin tossing,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Computers, Systems and Signal Processing, pp. 175–179, Bangalore, India, 1984.
- A. K. Ekert, “Quantum cryptography based on Bell's theorem,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 661–663, 1991.
- J. S. Bell, “On the Einstein Podolsky Rosen paradox,” Physics, vol. 1195, no. 3, 1964.
- J. F. Clauser, M. A. Horne, A. Shimony, and R. A. Holt, “Proposed experiment to test local hidden-variable theories,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 23, no. 15, pp. 880–884, 1969.
- N. Gisin, G. Ribordy, W. Tittel, and H. Zbinden, “Quantum cryptography,” Reviews of Modern Physics, vol. 74, no. 1, pp. 145–195, 2002.
- E. Schrödinger, “Die gegenwärtige Situation in der Quantenmechanik,” Naturewissenschaften, vol. 23, pp. 807–812, 1935.
- D. N. Klyshko, Photons and Nonlinear Optics, Gordon and Breach, New York, NY, USA, 1988.
- P. E. Sterian and N. N. Puşcaş, Laseri Si Procese Multifotonice, Technical Publishing House, Bucharest, Romaina, 1988.
- F. Kaiser, A. Issautier, L. A. Ngah et al., “High quality polarization entanglement state preparation and manipulation in standard telecommunications channels,” New Journal of Physics, vol. 14, Article ID 085015, 2012.
- J. Li and C. F. Qiao, “Quantum entanglement of neutrino pairs,” http://arxiv.org/abs/0708.0291.
- B. Vulpescu, J. Wentz, I. M. Brâncuş, et al., “A compact detector for the measurement of the cosmic-ray muon charge ratio,” Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A, vol. 414, pp. 205–217, 1998.
- B. Vulpescu, J. Wentz, I. M. Brancus et al., “The charge ratio of atmospheric muons below 1.0 GeV c−1 by measuring the lifetime of muonic atoms in aluminium,” Journal of Physics G, vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 977–991, 2001.
- D. Heck, J. Knapp, J. N. Capdevielle, G. Schatz, T. Thouw, et al., “CORSIKA: a Monte Carlo code to simulate extensive air showers,” Wissenschaftliche Berichte FZKA 6019, Karlsruhe, Germany, 1998.
- B. Mitrica, I. M. Brancusa, H. Rebelb, et al., “Experimentally guided Monte Carlo calculations of the atmospheric muon and neutrino flux,” Nuclear Physics B. Proceedings Supplements, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 295–298, 2006.
- B. Mitrica, Studiul dependentei directionale a fluxului de miuoni si posibiltati de testare ale modelelor de interactie hadronica [Ph.D. thesis], University of Bucharest, 2010.
- C. Iliescu, M. Avram, B. Chen et al., “Residual stress in thin films PECVD depositions: a review,” Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 387–394, 2011.
- C. Iliescu, G. Tresset, F. S. Iliescu, and P. E. Sterian, “Live/Dead cell assay based on dielectrophoresis-on-a-chip,” UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series A, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 33–44, 2010.
- F. S. Iliescu, A. P. Sterian, E. Barbarini, M. Avram, and C. Iliescu, “Continuous separation of white blood cell from blood in a microfluidic device,” UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series A, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 21–30, 2009.
- C. Iliescu, H. Taylor, M. Avram, J. Miao, and S. Franssila, “A practical guide for the fabrication of microfluidic devices using glass and silicon,” Biomicrofluidics, vol. 6, no. 1, Article ID 016505, 2012.
- H. Rebel, O. Sima, A. Haungs, C. Manailescu, B. Mitrica, and C. Morariu, “The muon charge ratio in cosmic ray air showers,” Journal of Physics G, vol. 35, no. 8, Article ID 085203, 2008.