- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 304980, 18 pages
Cyclically Deformed Defects and Topological Mass Constraints
1Departamento de Física, Universidade Federal de São Carlos, P.O. Box 676, 13565-905 São Carlos, SP, Brazil
2Centro de Matemática, Computação e Cognição, Universidade Federal do ABC, 09210-170 Santo André, SP, Brazil
Received 6 December 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Ira Rothstein
Copyright © 2013 A. E. Bernardini and Roldão da Rocha. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A.E. Bernardini, and O. Bertolami, “Equivalence between Born-Infeld tachyon and effective real scalar field theories for brane structures in warped geometry,” Physics Letters B, 2013.
- L. Losano, R. Menezes, and Roldao da Rocha, “Study of models of the sine-Gordon type in flat and curved spacetime,” European Physical Journal C, vol. 73, no. 7, 2013.
- D. Bazeia, L. Losano, and R. Menezes, “New results on compact structures,” Physics Letters B, 2014.
- Alex E. Bernardini, and Mariana Chinaglia, “Topological origin of quantum mechanical vacuum transitions and tunneling,” Modern Physics Letters A, pp. 1550118, 2015.
- A. E. Bernardini, M. Chinaglia, and Roldão da Rocha, “Charge-varying sine-Gordon deformed defects,” The European Physical Journal Plus, vol. 130, no. 5, 2015.