- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 704529, 5 pages
Mass Spectrum of Meson State and Mixing Angle of Strange Axial-Vector Mesons
1Department of Technology and Physics, Zhengzhou University of Light Industry, Zhengzhou 450002, China
2College of Physics and Electrical Engineering, Anyang Normal University, Anyang 455002, China
Received 29 December 2012; Revised 6 March 2013; Accepted 26 March 2013
Academic Editor: Alexey Petrov
Copyright © 2013 Xue-Chao Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xue-Chao Feng, Ke-Wei Wei, Jie Wu, Yun-Qiang Zhang, Ming-Yang Wu, and Feng-Chun Jiang, “Mass Spectrum of Meson State and Mixing Angle of Strange Axial-Vector Mesons,” Advances in High Energy Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- B Chen Bing, Zy Wang Zhen-Yang, Jj Qi Jing-Juan, Mh Weng Ming-Hua, and Xy Chen Xin-Yun, “Study of vector mesons and its excited states,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 62, no. 18, 2013.