- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107265, 7 pages
The Cyclic Graph of a Finite Group
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Guangxi Teachers Education University, Nanning 530023, China
2College of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangxi University, Nanning 530004, China
Received 17 January 2013; Accepted 11 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mohammad Reza Darafsheh
Copyright © 2013 Xuan Long Ma et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Abdollahi, S. Akbari, and H. R. Maimani, “Non-commuting graph of a group,” Journal of Algebra, vol. 298, no. 2, pp. 468–492, 2006.
- P. Balakrishnan, M. Sattanathan, and R. Kala, “The center graph of a group,” South Asian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 21–28, 2011.
- I. Chakrabarty, S. Ghosh, and M. K. Sen, “Undirected power graphs of semigroups,” Semigroup Forum, vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 410–426, 2009.
- A. Abdollahi and A. M. Hassanabadi, “Noncyclic graph of a group,” Communications in Algebra, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 2057–2081, 2007.
- C. Gary and P. Zhang, Introduction to Graph Theory, Posts and Telecom Press, Beijing, China, 2006.
- H. Kurzweil and B. Stellmacher, The Theory of Finite Groups. An Introduction, Universitext, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2004.
- S. J. Baishya, “A note on finite C-tidy groups,” International Journal of Group Theory, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 9–17, 2013.
- D. Patrick and E. Wepsic, “Cyclicizers, centralizers and normalizers,” Tech. Rep. MS-TR 91-05, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, Ind, USA, 1991.
- K. O'Bryant, D. Patrick, L. Smithline, and E. Wepsic, “Some facts about cycles and tidy groups,” Tech. Rep. MS-TR 92-04, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, Ind, USA, 1992.