- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Multimedia
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 343724, 14 pages
Multitarget Tracking of Pedestrians in Video Sequences Based on Particle Filters
School of Computer Science and Technology, Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan 430070, China
Received 31 August 2012; Revised 4 November 2012; Accepted 9 November 2012
Academic Editor: Weidong Cai
Copyright © 2012 Hui Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Babenko, S. Belongie, and M. H. Yang, “Visual tracking with online multiple instance learning,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops, CVPR Workshops 2009, pp. 983–990, June 2009.
- J. Kwon and K. M. Lee, “Visual tracking decomposition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '10), pp. 1269–1276, June 2010.
- A. Makris, D. Kosmopoulos, S. Perantonis, and S. Theodoridis, “A hierarchical feature fusion framework for adaptive visual tracking,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 594–606, 2011.
- B. Leibe, E. Seemann, and B. Schiele, “Pedestrian detection in crowded scenes,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '05), pp. 878–885, June 2005.
- H. Zhou, Y. Yuan, and C. Shi, “Object tracking using SIFT features and mean shift,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 113, no. 3, pp. 345–352, 2009.
- D. Comaniciu and V. Ramesh, “Mean shift and optimal prediction for efficient object tracking,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '00), pp. 70–73, Vancouver, Canada, September 2000.
- B. O. S. Teixeira, M. A. Santillo, R. S. Erwin, and D. S. Bernstein, “Spacecraft tracking using sampled-data Kalman filters,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 78–94, 2008.
- M. S. Arulampalam, S. Maskell, N. Gordon, and T. Clapp, “A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 174–188, 2002.
- S. L. Tang, Z. Kadim, K. M. Liang, and M. K. Lim, “Hybrid blob and particle filter tracking approach for robust object tracking,” in Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS '10), pp. 2559–2567, June 2010.
- K. Nummiaro, E. Koller-Meier, and L. Van Gool, “An adaptive color-based particle filter,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 99–110, 2003.
- J. Vermaak, A. Doucet, and P. Pérez, “Maintaining multi-modality through mixture tracking,” in Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 1110–1116, October 2003.
- K. Okuma, A. Taleghani, N. De Freitas, et al., “A boosted particle filter: Multitarget detection and tracking,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 28–39, 2004.
- A. Vedaldi and S. Soatto, “Quick shift and kernel methods for mode seeking,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 705–718, 2008.
- A. Levinshtein, A. Stere, K. N. Kutulakos, D. J. Fleet, S. J. Dickinson, and K. Siddiqi, “TurboPixels: fast superpixels using geometric flows,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 2290–2297, 2009.
- R. Achanta, A. Shaji, K. Smith, A. Lucchi, P. Fua, and S. Susstrunk, “Slic superpixels,” EPFL Technical Report 149300, 2010.
- X. Ren and J. Malik, “Tracking as repeated figure/ground segmentation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 1–8, June 2007.
- S. Wang, H. C. Lu, F. Yang, and M. H. Yang, “Superpixel tracking,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 1323–1330, 2011.
- F. Yang, H. Lu, and Y. W. Chen, “Bag of features tracking,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR '10), pp. 153–156, August 2010.
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '05), pp. 886–893, June 2005.