- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 452749, 4 pages
Metallic Light Absorbers Produced by Femtosecond Laser Pulses
The Institute of Optics, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14627, USA
Received 1 April 2009; Accepted 20 August 2009
Academic Editor: Chen Li
Copyright © 2010 Anatoliy Y. Vorobyev and Chunlei Guo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. P. “Bud” Peterson, Chen Li, Moran Wang, and Gang Chen, “Micro/Nanotransport Phenomena in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2010, pp. 1–2, 2010.
- Minlin Zhong, and Peixun Fan, “Applications of laser nano manufacturing technologies,” Zhongguo Jiguang/Chinese Journal of Lasers, vol. 38, no. 6, 2011.
- Lin Li, Minghui Hong, Michael Schmidt, Minlin Zhong, Ajay Malshe, Bert Huis in'tVeld, and Volodymyr Kovalenko, “Laser nano-manufacturing - State of the art and challenges,” Cirp Annals-Manufacturing Technology, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 735–755, 2011.
- Md. Shamim Ahsan, Yeong Gyu Kim, and Man Seop Lee, “Colorizing of the stainless steel surface by single-beam direct femtosecond laser writing,” Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol. 7925, 2011.
- Roman V. Dyukin, George A. Martsinovskiy, Innokenty Yu. Khvan, Galina D. Shandybina, Eugeny B. Yakovlev, and Igor D. Nikiforov, “Femtosecond dynamics of optical properties of semiconductor,” Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol. 7996, 2011.
- Md. Shamim Ahsan, Yeong Gyu Kim, and Man Seop Lee, “Formation mechanism of self-organized nanogratings induced by femtosecond laser pulses on titanium surface,” Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol. 8190, 2011.
- Chih-Hua Hsieh, Jeng-Ywan Jeng, San-Liang Lee, and Yen-Ting Pan, “Analysis of using femtosecond laser scanning system to impurity-induced disordering of InGaAsP quantum wells,” Laser Physics, vol. 22, no. 7, pp. 1229–1234, 2012.
- Haiyan Tao, Jingquan Lin, Zuoqiang Hao, Xun Gao, Xiaowei Song, Changkai Sun, and Xin Tan, “Formation of strong light-trapping nano- and microscale structures on a spherical metal surface by femtosecond laser filament,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 100, no. 20, pp. 201111, 2012.
- Guoqiang Li, Jiawen Li, Liang Yang, Xiaohong Li, Yanlei Hu, Jiaru Chu, and Wenhao Huang, “Evolution of aluminum surface irradiated by femtosecond laser pulses with different pulse overlaps,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 276, pp. 203–209, 2013.