- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 171682, 10 pages
Choosing Actuation Scheme for Optimal Performance of 3-DOF Planar Parallel Manipulators
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, G.V.P. College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam 530048, India
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, JNTU College of Engineering, Vizianagaram 535003, India
3Department of Mechanical Engineering, AU College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam 530003, India
Received 17 October 2011; Revised 6 March 2012; Accepted 30 March 2012
Academic Editor: Adib Becker
Copyright © 2012 S. Ramana Babu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fugui Xie, Xin-Jun Liu, and Tiemin Li, “A Comparison Study on the Orientation Capability and Parasitic Motions of Two Novel Articulated Tool Heads with Parallel Kinematics,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Bin He, Shuangchao Hou, Zhongqiang Deng, Jintao Cao, and Wenzhen Liu, “Workspace analysis of a novel underactuated robot wrist based on virtual prototyping,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2014.