- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 190518, 5 pages
Utilization of Bio-Oil for Cooking and Lighting
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology,
Rajshahi 6204, Bangladesh
2Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD 4701, Australia
3Central Queensland University, Brisbane, QLD 4701, Australia
Received 7 April 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: Hyung Hee Cho
Copyright © 2012 P. K. Halder et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company,” 2011,http://www.titasgas.org.bd/annualreport.htm.
- “Barapukuria Coal Mining Company Limited (BCMCL),” Bangladesh, 2011, http://www.bcmcl.org.bd/.
- “Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation (BPC),” 2011, http://www.mof.gov.bd/.
- ADB Promotion of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and Greenhouse Gas Abatement (PREGA) Operating Procedures, “Country Study Report of Bangladesh,” Asian Development Bank, p. 73, 2003.
- D. Mohan, C. U. Pittman, and P. H. Steele, “Pyrolysis of wood/biomass for bio-oil: a critical review,” Energy & Fuels, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 848–889, 2006.
- J. A. Caballero, R. Front, A. Marcilla, and J. A. Conesa, “Characterization of sewage sludges by primary and secondary pyrolysis,” Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, vol. 40-41, pp. 433–450, 1997.
- M. Asadullah, M. A. Rahman, M. M. Ali et al., “Production of bio-oil from fixed bed pyrolysis of bagasse,” Fuel, vol. 86, no. 16, pp. 2514–2520, 2007.
- F. Ateş, E. Pütün, and A. E. Pütün, “Fast pyrolysis of sesame stalk: yields and structural analysis of bio-oil,” Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 779–790, 2004.
- A. E. Pütün, A. Özean, and E. Pütün, “Pyrolysis of hazelnut shells in a fixed-bed tubular reactor: yields and structural analysis of bio-oil,” Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 33–49, 1999.
- M. F. Parihar, M. Kamil, H. B. Goyal, A. K. Gupta, and A. K. Bhatnagar, “An experimental study on pyrolysis of biomass,” Process Safety and Environmental Protection, vol. 85, no. 5, pp. 458–465, 2007.
- Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, vol. 23, no. 11, Springer Link, 1946.