- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 763171, 7 pages
Fuzzy-Based Evaluation of a Specific Drive Train
Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Bertalan Lajos u. 3. MG, 1111 Budapest, Hungary
Received 22 April 2012; Accepted 11 August 2012
Academic Editor: Marco Ceccarelli
Copyright © 2012 Attila Piros and Zsolt Farkas. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Farkas and I. J. Jóri, “Virtual prototype of power split infinitely variable tractor transmission,” in Proceedings of the Synergy and Technical Development (Synergy '09), Gödöllő, Hungary, 2009.
- Z. Farkas, N. Q. Hung, S. Tóth, and G. Kerényi, “Modelling of the multiple-range infinitely variable transmission,” in Proceedings of the Gépészet Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 2008.
- H. Aitzetmüller, “Steyr S-Matic—the future CVT system,” in Proceedings of the FISITA World Automotive Congress, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2000.
- KISSsoft AG in collaboration with MALI Special Vehicles Ltd and Negele Engineers Office: KISSsys Application: Evaluation of Load Spectra for a CV-Transmission using a parameterised Model, 2010.
- K. Osamura, H. Itoyama, and H. Iwano, “Improvement of drive torque response by applying an integrated control algorithm for a diesel engine and CVT,” JSAE Review, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 293–298, 2001.
- H. J. Meyer, “Durchschnittliche zeitliche Verteilung der Nennfahrgeschwindigkeiten für Traktoren,” Vorlesungfolien Traktoren, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- A. Kugi, K. Schlacher, H. Aitzetmüller, and G. Hirmann, “Modeling and simulation of a hydrostatic transmission with variable-displacement pump,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 53, no. 4–6, pp. 409–414, 2000.
- R. Pfiffner, L. Guzzella, and C. H. Onder, “Fuel-optimal control of CVT powertrains,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 329–336, 2003.
- S. M. Savaresi, F. L. Taroni, F. Previdi, and S. Bittanti, “Control system design on a power-split CVT for high-power agricultural tractors,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 569–579, 2004.
- E. R. Deciu, E. Ostrosi, M. Ferney, and M. Gheorghe, “Configurable product design using multiple fuzzy models,” Journal of Engineering Design, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 209–235, 2005.
- K. T. Renius, “Trends in tractor design with particular reference to Europe,” Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, vol. 57, no. 1, pp. 3–22, 1994.
- A. Piros, “Fuzzy evaluation in configurable product design,” in Proceedings of the ICDES Conference, Tokyo, Japan.