- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 803014, 9 pages
Development of a Wheelchair with a Lifting Function
1Department of Intelligent Systems Engineering, Ibaraki University, Nakanarusawa 4-12-1, Hitachi 316-8511, Japan
2Product Development Div.7, SMC Corp., Akihabara UDX15F, 4-14-1, Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku 101-0021, Japan
3Imaging Products Business Unit, Tamron Co., Ltd., 1385 Hasunuma, Minuma-ku, Saitama, Saitama City, 337-8556, Japan
Received 21 April 2012; Accepted 8 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ali Fatemi
Copyright © 2012 Yoshikazu Mori et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, 2012, http://www.mhlw.go.jp/toukei/saikin/hw/shintai/06/index.html.
- K. Matsuo, “Alleviation of the Caregiver Burden Using Equipment,” Journal of the Society of Biomechanisms, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 130–136, 2001 (Japanese).
- T. Koyama, K. Yamafuji, and T. Tanaka, “Wearable human-assisting system for nursing use,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, vol. 66, no. 651, pp. 3679–3684, 2000.
- T. Matsumoto and K. Kusunose, “The status quo and problem for occupational low back pain,” Journal of Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 115–118, 1999.
- K. Imado, H. Ikeuchi, A. Miura, T. Itho, and K. Ohnishi, “Development of a simple supporter for reducing lower back exertion,” Biomechanisms, vol. 18, pp. 79–88, 2006.
- Molift AS—An Etac Company, “molift,” 2012, http://www.molift.com/en/.
- H. Satoh, T. Kawabata, and Y. Sankai, “Bathing care assistance with robot suit HAL,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO'09), pp. 498–503, Guilin, China, December 2009.
- K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo, M. Ishii, and T. Matsuo, “Development of power assisting suit for assisting nurse labor,” Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers C, vol. 67, no. 657, pp. 1499–1506, 2001.
- R. Bostelman and J. Albus, “A multipurpose robotic wheelchair and rehabilitation device for the home,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS'07), pp. 3348–3353, San Diego, Calif, USA, November 2007.
- M. Onishi, Z. Luo, T. Odashima, S. Hirano, K. Tahara, and T. Mukai, “Generation of human care behaviors by human-interactive robot RI-MAN,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA'07), pp. 3128–3129, Rome, Italy, April 2007.
- KEMCO SHOJI Co., Ltd., “LikoLight,” 2012, http://www.kemco-shoji.co.jp/kaigo_seihin02_04.html.
- HEARTS-EIKO Corp., “Komawari-san,” 2012, http://www.hearts-eiko.co.jp/koma/komawari.html.
- VEDA International Robot R&D Center Incorporated Association, 2012, http://www.veda-robot.com/.
- Y. Nagata and T. Koda, “The influence of the motion of powered ceiling hoists on the subjective sense of safety,” The Japanese Journal of Ergonomics, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 201–207, 2000.