- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 962439, 11 pages
Pure Nano-Rotation Scanner
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A University, Busan 604-714, Republic of Korea
2School of Mechanical Engineering, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan 712-749, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mechanical System Engineering, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju-si 561-756, Republic of Korea
Received 10 July 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Mehdi Ahmadian
Copyright © 2012 Moo-Yeon Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. H. Chang and S. S. Li, “A high resolution long travel friction-drive micropositioner with programmable step size,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 2776–2782, 1999.
- S. H. Chang and B. C. Du, “A precision piezodriven micropositioner mechanism with large travel range,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 1785–1791, 1998.
- Y. Tian, B. Shirinzadeh, D. Zhang, and G. Alici, “Development and dynamic modelling of a flexure-based Scott-Russell mechanism for nano-manipulation,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 957–978, 2009.
- D. Kang, K. Kim, D. Kim, J. Shim, D.-G. Gweon, and J. Jeong, “Optimal design of high precision XY-scanner with nanometer-level resolution and millimeter-level working range,” Mechatronics, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 562–570, 2009.
- D.-Y. Lee, D.-M. Kim, and D.-G. Gweon, “Design and evaluation of two dimensional metrological atomic force microscope using a planar nanoscanner,” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 1, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 2124–2127, 2006.
- Q. Yao, J. Dong, and P. M. Ferreira, “A novel parallel-kinematics mechanisms for integrated, multi-axis nanopositioning. Part 1. Kinematics and design for fabrication,” Precision Engineering, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 7–19, 2008.
- Y. Wu and Z. Zhou, “An XYθ mechanism actuated by one actuator,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 39, no. 10, pp. 1101–1110, 2004.
- Y.-M. Choi, J. J. Kim, J. Kim, and D.-G. Gweon, “Design and control of a nanoprecision XYΘ scanner,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 79, no. 4, Article ID 045109, 7 pages, 2008.
- W. Dong, J. Tang, and Y. ElDeeb, “Design of a linear-motion dual-stage actuation system for precision control,” Smart Materials and Structures, vol. 18, Article ID 095035, 11 pages, 2009.
- K.-B. Choi and D.-H. Kim, “Monolithic parallel linear compliant mechanism for two axes ultraprecision linear motion,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 77, no. 6, Article ID 065106, 7 pages, 2006.
- T. Chang and X. Sun, “Analysis and control of monolithic piezoelectric nano-actuator,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 69–75, 2001.
- S. H. Chang, C. K. Tseng, and H. C. Chien, “An ultra-precision XYθZ piezo-micropositioner part II: experiment and performance,” IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 906–912, 1999.
- F.-Z. Hsiao and T.-W. Lin, “Analysis of a novel flexure hinge with three degrees of freedom,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 1565–1573, 2001.
- D.-Y. Lee and M.-Y. Lee, “A flexure guided planar scanner for scanning probe microscope; part1: design and analysis of static and dynamic properties,” Transactions of the KSNVE, vol. 15, pp. 667–673, 2005, In Korean.
- S. Salapaka, A. Sebastian, J. P. Cleveland, and M. V. Salapaka, “High bandwidth nano-positioner: a robust control approach,” Review of Scientific Instruments, vol. 73, no. 9, pp. 3232–3241, 2002.