- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 143939, 6 pages
Multibubbles Segmentation and Characteristic Measurement in Gas-Liquid Two-Phase Flow
1College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2Tianjin Key Laboratory of Process Measurement and Control, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 10 July 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Fuqiang Zhou
Copyright © 2013 Ting Xue et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S.-Q. Zheng, Y. Yao, F.-F. Guo, R.-S. Bi, and J.-Y. Li, “Local bubble size distribution, gas-liquid interfacial areas and gas holdups in an up-flow ejector,” Chemical Engineering Science, vol. 65, no. 18, pp. 5264–5271, 2010.
- M. Honkanen, H. Eloranta, and P. Saarenrinne, “Digital imaging measurement of dense multiphase flows in industrial processes,” Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 25–32, 2010.
- B. Wu, J. Kang, and W. Han, “Design of Dammann gratingbased on the parallel recombination simulated annealing algorithm,” Optik, vol. 124, no. 17, pp. 2928–2931, 2013.
- M. A. Luengo-Oroz, E. Faure, and J. Angulo, “Robust iris segmentation on uncalibrated noisy images using mathematical morphology,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 278–284, 2010.
- X. Zhang, Y. Shan, W. Wei, and Z. Zhu, “An image segmentation method based on improved watershed algorithm,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences (ICCIS '10), pp. 258–261, Chengdu, China, December 2010.
- N. Santhiyakumari, P. Rajendran, M. Madheswaran, and S. Suresh, “Detection of the intima and media layer thickness of ultrasound common carotid artery image using efficient active contour segmentation technique,” Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing, vol. 49, no. 11, pp. 1299–1310, 2011.
- W. H. Liu and Q. M. Sui, “Automatic segmentation of overlapping powder particle based on searching concavity points,” Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, vol. 24, pp. 1095–1100, 2010.
- X.-M. Qian, H. Zhu, C.-L. Feng et al., “An overlapping bubbles partition method in aerated water flows,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC '04), vol. 6, pp. 3746–3750, August 2004.
- M. Honkanen, P. Saarenrinne, T. Stoor, and J. Niinimäki, “Recognition of highly overlapping ellipse-like bubble images,” Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1760–1770, 2005.
- W. H. Zhang, X. Jiang, and Y. M. Liu, “A method for recognizing overlapping elliptical bubbles in bubble image,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 33, pp. 1543–1548, 2012.
- X. R. Yu, K. Abe, Y. Hirose, and T. Hazuku, “Measurement technique for solid-liquid two-phase flow using a Normal-line Hough Transform method,” Journal of Physics, vol. 147, pp. 301–306, 2009.
- A. Pflug, D. Hartung, and C. Busch, “Feature extraction from vein images using spatial information and chain codes,” Information Security Technical Report, vol. 17, no. 1-2, pp. 26–35, 2012.
- T. Xue, L. Q. Qu, Z. F. Cao, and T. Zhang, “Three-dimensional feature parameters measurement of bubbles in gas-liquid two-phase flow based on the virtual stereo vision,” Flow Measurement and Instrumentation, vol. 27, pp. 29–36, 2012.
- F. Q. Zhou, Y. X. Wang, and B. Peng, “A novel way of understanding for calibrating stereo vision sensor constructed by a single camera and mirrors,” Measurement, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 1147–1160, 2013.
- J. Lim, N. Barnes, and H. Li, “Estimating relative camera motion from the antipodal-epipolar constraint,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1907–1914, 2010.
- T. Xue, X.-D. Meng, and T. Zhang, “Extraction of bubble shape and motion feature parameters in the gas-liquid two-phase flow,” Journal of Optoelectronics Laser, vol. 21, no. 8, pp. 1218–1221, 2010.