- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 421681, 17 pages
Comparison of Heat Insulations for Cryogenic Tankers Using Analytical and Numerical Analysis
1Department of Design and Manufacturing, University of Zaragoza, 50017 Zaragoza, Spain
2Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Zaragoza, 50017 Zaragoza, Spain
Received 15 May 2013; Accepted 26 June 2013
Academic Editor: Magd Abdel Wahab
Copyright © 2013 Ramón Miralbés Buil and David Valladares Hernando. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Bures, V. Chrz, S. Smrz, et al., “Cryogenic tankers—designed for safety,” in Procceings of the 5th Cryogenics IIR International Conference, Prague, Czech Republic, May 1998.
- L. R. Jamison and J. P. Johnson, “Cryogenic tanker operation in North-West Pacific,” Chemical Engineer-London, no. 308, pp. 256–256, 1976.
- D. McCaslin, “Cryogenic rail tankers,” Cryogenics, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 268–26, 1971.
- J. Brac, P. Odru, and J. M. Gérez, “Flow and thermal modelling in cryogenic flexible pipe,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference (ISOPE '02), vol. 2, pp. 47–54, Kyushu, Japan, May 2002.
- Perlite Institute, http://www.perlite.org/.
- M. Muñoz and J. A. Rodríguez-Pomatta, Transmisión del Calor, Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia, Madrid, Spain, 2004.
- E. D. Marquardt, J. P. Le, and R. Radebaugh, “Cryogenic material properties database,” in Proceedings of the 11th International Cryocooler Conference, Juny 2000.
- “Multilayer Inc base date,” http://www.multilayer.com/.
- NBE-AE-82 Spanish regulation, “Acciones en la Edificación”.
- L. Mei, D. G. Infield, R. Gottschalg, D. L. Loveday, D. Davies, and M. Berry, “Equilibrium thermal characteristics of a building integrated photovoltaic tiled roof,” Solar Energy, vol. 83, no. 10, pp. 1893–1901, 2009.
- “Omega institute data base,” http://www.omega.com/literature/.
- V. Musilova, P. Hanzelka, T. Kralik, and A. Srnka, “Low temperature radiative properties of materials used in cryogenics,” Cryogenics, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 529–536, 2005.