- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 654396, 6 pages
Modeling and Analysing of Air Filter in Air Intake System in Automobile Engine
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar 608002, Tamil Nadu, India
Received 6 November 2012; Revised 6 March 2013; Accepted 11 March 2013
Academic Editor: Hakan F. Oztop
Copyright © 2013 R. Manikantan and E. James Gunasekaran. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Yerram, N. Prasad, P. R. Malathkar, V. Halbe, and S. D. Murthy, Optimization of Intake System and Filter of an Automobile Using CFD Analysis, Quality Engineering & Software Technologies (QUEST), Bangalore, India, 2006.
- STAR—CD Methodology.
- M. F. Harrison and P. T. Stanev, Measuring Wave Dynamics in I.C. Engine Intake System, School of Engineering, Cranfield University, Cranfield, UK, 2004.