- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 754653, 12 pages
Parallelized Genetic Identification of the Thermal-Electrochemical Model for Lithium-Ion Battery
School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 9 September 2013; Revised 21 October 2013; Accepted 21 October 2013
Academic Editor: Xiaosong Hu
Copyright © 2013 Liqiang Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Lyu, L. Zhang, W. Luo, K. Ma, and L. Wang, “Evaluation on performance of lithium-ion batteries based on internal physical and chemical parameters,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, vol. 33, pp. 949–954, 2013.
- X. Hu, S. Li, and H. Peng, “A comparative study of equivalent circuit models for Li-ion batteries,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 198, pp. 359–367, 2012.
- X. Hu, S. Li, H. Peng, and F. Sun, “Robustness analysis of State-of-Charge estimation methods for two types of Li-ion batteries,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 217, pp. 209–219, 2012.
- M. Guo, G. Sikha, and R. E. White, “Single-particle model for a lithium-ion cell: thermal behavior,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 158, no. 2, pp. A122–A132, 2011.
- W. Luo, C. Lyu, L. Wang, and L. Zhang, “An approximate solution for electrolyte concentration distribution in physics-based lithium-ion cell models,” Microelectronics Reliability, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 797–804, 2013.
- W. Luo, C. Lyu, L. Wang, and L. Zhang, “A new extension of physics-based single particle model for higher charge-discharge rates,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 241, pp. 295–310, 2013.
- M. Doyle, J. Newman, A. S. Gozdz, C. N. Schmutz, and J.-M. Tarascon, “Comparison of modeling predictions with experimental data from plastic lithium ion cells,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 143, no. 6, pp. 1890–1903, 1996.
- M. Doyle, T. Fuller, and J. Newman, “Modeling of galvanostatic charge and discharge of the lithium/polymer/insertion cell,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 140, no. 6, pp. 1526–1533, 1993.
- Q. Zhang and R. E. White, “Capacity fade analysis of a lithium ion cell,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 179, no. 2, pp. 793–798, 2008.
- A. P. Schmidt, M. Bitzer, Á. W. Imre, and L. Guzzella, “Model-based distinction and quantification of capacity loss and rate capability fade in Li-ion batteries,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 195, no. 22, pp. 7634–7638, 2010.
- V. Ramadesigan, K. Chen, N. A. Burns, V. Boovaragavan, R. D. Braatz, and V. R. Subramanian, “Parameter estimation and capacity fade analysis of lithium-ion batteries using reformulated models,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 158, no. 9, pp. A1048–A1054, 2011.
- J. C. Forman, S. J. Moura, J. L. Stein, and H. K. Fathy, “Genetic identification and fisher identifiability analysis of the Doyle-Fuller-Newman model from experimental cycling of a LiFePO4 cell,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 210, pp. 263–275, 2012.
- M. Safari and C. Delacourt, “Modeling of a commercial graphite/LiFePO4 cell,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 158, no. 5, pp. A562–A571, 2011.
- V. R. Subramanian, V. Boovaragavan, V. Ramadesigan, and M. Arabandi, “Mathematical model reformulation for lithium-ion battery simulations: galvanostatic boundary conditions,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 156, no. 4, pp. A260–A271, 2009.
- E. Martínez-Rosas, R. Vasquez-Medrano, and A. Flores-Tlacuahuac, “Modeling and simulation of lithium-ion batteries,” Computers and Chemical Engineering, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1937–1948, 2011.
- Y. Feng, Study of mathematical model for lithium-ion battery [Ph.D. dissertation], Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008.
- R. E. Gerver and J. P. Meyers, “Three-dimensional modeling of electrochemical performance and heat generation of lithium-ion batteries in tabbed planar configurations,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society, vol. 158, no. 7, pp. A835–A843, 2011.
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison Wesley, 1989.
- A. J. Chipperfield, P. J. Fleming, and C. M. Fonseca, “Genetic algorithm tools for control systems engineering,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference Adaptive Computing in Engineering Design and Control, vol. 21, pp. 128–133, 1994.
- L. Zhang, C. Lyu, L. Wang, W. Luo, and K. Ma, “Thermal-electrochemical modeling and parameter sensitivity analysis of lithium-ion battery,” Chemical Engineering Transactions, vol. 33, pp. 943–948, 2013.