- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 907295, 9 pages
Numerical Simulation of the Moving Induction Heating Process with Magnetic Flux Concentrator
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
2Beijing Key Lab of Precision/Ultra-Precision Manufacturing Equipments and Control, Beijing 100084, China
3Department of Mechanical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA 01609, USA
Received 31 May 2013; Revised 18 August 2013; Accepted 3 September 2013
Academic Editor: Lei Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Feng Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Rudnev, D. Loveless, R. Cook, and M. Black, Handbook of Induction Heating, Inductoheat, Inc., 2003.
- R. S. Ruffini, R. T. Ruffini, V. S. Nemkov, and R. C. Goldstein, “Advanced design of induction processes and work coils for heat treating and assembly in automotive industry,” in Proceedings of the SAE Southern Automotive Manufacturing Conference, p. 351, 1999.
- V. Nemkov, R. Goldstein, and R. Ruffini, “Magnetic flux controllers for induction heating applications,” Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 567–572, 2004.
- F. Li, X. Li, T. Zhu, Q. Z. Zhao, and Y. M. K. Rong, “Modeling and simulation of induction heating with magnetic flux concentrator,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 268-270, pp. 983–991, 2013.
- H. Kagimoto, D. Miyagi, N. Takahashi, N. Uchida, and K. Kawanaka, “Effect of temperature dependence of magnetic properties on heating characteristics of induction heater,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 3018–3021, 2010.
- G. Totten, M. Howes, and T. Inoue, Handbook of Residual Stress and Deformation of Steel, ASM International, 2002.
- Z. Tan and W. G. Guo, Thermal Physical Property of the Engineering Alloy, Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 1991.
- FLUX 10 User’s Guide, Volume 2: Physical Description, Cedrat Inc., 2009.
- R. Ruffini, Advanced Induction Heat Treating and Surface Engineering: Technologies and Design Methods (Internal Report), FLUXTROL Inc., Beijing, China, 2011.