- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 579764, 7 pages
Analysis and Modeling of Time-Correlated Characteristics of Rainfall-Runoff Similarity in the Upstream Red River Basin
1Quality Development Institute, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming 650093, China
2Engineering Research Center of Metallurgical Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Ministry of Education, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Kunming 650093, China
3Hydrology and Water Resources Bureau of Yunnan, Kunming 650106, China
Received 25 October 2012; Revised 30 November 2012; Accepted 30 November 2012
Academic Editor: Luis Gimeno
Copyright © 2012 Xiuli Sang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. M. He, S. H. Wu, and H. Peng, “A study of ecosystem changes in Longitudinal Range-Gorge Region and transboundary eco-security in southwest China,” Advances in Earth Science, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 338–344, 2005.
- W. A. Welderufael, P. A. L. Le Roux, and M. Hensley, “Quantifying rainfall-runoff relationships on the Dera Calcic Fluvic Regosol ecotope in Ethiopia,” Agricultural Water Management, vol. 95, no. 11, pp. 1223–1232, 2008.
- O. Kisi, J. Shiri, and M. Tombul, “Modeling rainfall-runoff process using soft computing techniques,” Computers & Geosciences, vol. 51, pp. 108–117, 2013.
- D. Labat, R. Ababou, and A. Mangin, “Rainfall-runoff relations for karstic springs—part I: convolution and spectral analyses,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 238, no. 3-4, pp. 123–148, 2000.
- M. P. Rajurkar, U. C. Kothyari, and U. C. Chaube, “Modeling of the daily rainfall-runoff relationship with artificial neural network,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 285, no. 1–4, pp. 96–113, 2004.
- W. Sven Lavado Casimiro, J. Ronchail, D. Labat, J. C. Espinoza, and J. L. Guyot, “Basin-scale analysis of rainfall and runoff in Peru (1969–2004): Pacific, Titicaca and Amazonas drainages,” Hydrological Sciences Journal, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 625–642, 2012.
- J. C. Zhang, J. Jiang, D. P. Liu, and L. Donald DeAngelis, “Vegetation coverage influence on rainfall-runoff relation based on wavelet analysis,” Journal of American Science, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 97–104, 2009.
- T. Partal and M. Küçük, “Long-term trend analysis using discrete wavelet components of annual precipitations measurements in Marmara region (Turkey),” Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, vol. 31, no. 18, pp. 1189–1200, 2006.
- J. Wang and J. Meng, “Research on runoff variations based on wavelet analysis and wavelet neural network model: a case study of the Heihe River drainage basin (1944-2005),” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 327–338, 2007.
- W. C. Boughton, “Effect of data length on rainfall-runoff modeling,” Environmental Modelling & Software, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 406–413, 2007.
- L. H. C. Chua and T. S. W. Wong, “Improving event-based rainfall-runoff modeling using a combined artificial neural network-kinematic wave approach,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 390, no. 1-2, pp. 92–107, 2010.
- G. Alaerts, J. van Erps, S. Pieters et al., “Similarity analyses of chromatographic fingerprints as tools for identification and quality control of green tea,” Chemometrics in Chromatograph, vol. 910, pp. 61–67, 2012.
- G. F. Lin and C. M. Wang, “A nonlinear rainfall-runoff model embedded with an automated calibration method—part 1: the model,” Journal of Hydrology, vol. 341, no. 3-4, pp. 186–195, 2007.
- J. Yu, C. Yang, C. Liu et al., “Slope runoff study in situ using rainfall simulator in mountainous area of North China,” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 461–470, 2009.
- G. Cao, J. Wang, L. Wang, and Y. Li, “Characteristics and runoff volume of the Yangtze River paleo-valley at Nanjing reach in the Last Glacial Maximum,” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 431–440, 2010.
- X. Lin, Y. Zhang, Z. Yao et al., “The trend on runoff variations in the Lhasa River Basin,” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 95–106, 2008.
- J. Li and P. Feng, “Runoff variations in the Luanhe River Basin during 1956–2002,” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 339–350, 2007.
- Y. Jiang, C. Zhou, and W. Cheng, “Streamflow trends and hydrological response to climatic change in Tarim headwater basin,” Journal of Geographical Sciences, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 51–61, 2007.
- G. Mahé and J. E. Paturel, “1896-2006 Sahelian annual rainfall variability and runoff increase of Sahelian Rivers,” Comptes Rendus Geoscience, vol. 341, no. 7, pp. 538–546, 2009.