- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 619478, 15 pages
Numerical Modeling of the Severe Cold Weather Event over Central Europe (January 2006)
1Centro de Geofisica (CG/UE), University of Evora, 7000 Evora, Portugal
2Department of Meteorology and Climatology, University of Lodz, 90-131 Lodz, Poland
Received 23 January 2010; Revised 26 April 2010; Accepted 15 June 2010
Academic Editor: Zhaoxia Pu
Copyright © 2010 D. Hari Prasad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiao Song, Zhao Zhang, Yi Chen, Pin Wang, Ming Xiang, Peijun Shi, and Fulu Tao, “Spatiotemporal changes of global extreme temperature events (ETEs) since 1981 and the meteorological causes,” Natural Hazards, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 975–994, 2014.
- Hari Prasad Dasari, Rui Salgado, Joao Perdigao, and Venkata Srinivas Challa, “A Regional Climate Simulation Study Using WRF-ARW Model over Europe and Evaluation for Extreme Temperature Weather Events,” International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 2014, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Hari Prasad Dasari, Isaac Pozo, Francisco Ferri-Yáñez, and Miguel B. Araújo, “A Regional Climate Study of Heat Waves over the Iberian Peninsula,” Atmospheric and Climate Sciences, vol. 04, no. 05, pp. 841–853, 2014.
- Hari Prasad Dasari, and Venkata Srinivas Challa, “A Study of Precipitation Climatology and Its Variability over Europe Using an Advanced Regional Model (WRF),” American Journal of Climate Change, vol. 04, no. 01, pp. 22–39, 2015.
- Weihong Qian, Tiantian Yu, and Jun Du, “A unified approach to trace surface heat and cold events by using height anomaly,” Climate Dynamics, vol. 46, no. 5-6, pp. 1647–1664, 2016.