- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 756071, 15 pages
Impacts of Oceanic Preexisting Conditions on Predictions of Typhoon Hai-Tang in 2005
Meteorological Research Institute, 1-1 Nagamine, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0052, Japan
Received 31 December 2009; Revised 13 April 2010; Accepted 27 May 2010
Academic Editor: Zhaoxia Pu
Copyright © 2010 AkiyoshiWada and Norihisa Usui. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Akiyoshi Wada, Norihisa Usui, and Kanako Sato, “Relationship of maximum tropical cyclone intensity to sea surface temperature and tropical cyclone heat potential in the North Pacific Ocean,” Journal Of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, vol. 117, 2012.
- Sachie Kanada, Akiyoshi Wada, Masuo Nakano, and Teruyuki Kato, “Effect of planetary boundary layer schemes on the development of intense tropical cyclones using a cloud-resolving model,” Journal Of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, vol. 117, 2012.
- Akiyoshi Wada, Meghan F. Cronin, Adrienne J. Sutton, Yoshimi Kawai, and Masao Ishii, “Numerical simulations of oceanic pCO(2) variations and interactions between Typhoon Choi-wan (0914) and the ocean,” Journal of Geophysical Research-Oceans, vol. 118, no. 5, pp. 2667–2684, 2013.
- Naresh Krishna Vissa, A. N. V. Satyanarayana, and B. Prasad Kumar, “Intensity of tropical cyclones during pre- and post-monsoon seasons in relation to accumulated tropical cyclone heat potential over Bay of Bengal,” Natural Hazards, vol. 68, no. 2, pp. 351–371, 2013.
- Akiyoshi Wada, Norihisa Usui, and Masaru Kunii, “Interactions between Typhoon Choi-wan (2009) and the Kuroshio Extension System,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Haixia Shan, Yuping Guan, and Jianping Huang, “Investigating different bio-responses of the upper ocean to Typhoon Haitang using Argo and satellite data,” Chinese Science Bulletin, 2014.