- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 760546, 14 pages
Diagnosis of the Relationship between Dust Storms over the Sahara Desert and Dust Deposit or Coloured Rain in the South Balkans
General Department of Mathematics, Technological Education Institute of Piraeus, 250 Thivon and P. Ralli, 12244 Athens, Greece
Received 1 December 2009; Accepted 19 July 2010
Academic Editor: Harry D. Kambezidis
Copyright © 2010 N. G. Prezerakos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. T. Nastos, “Meteorological Patterns Associated with Intense Saharan Dust Outbreaks over Greece in Winter,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- D. G. Kaskaoutis, A. K. Prasad, P. G. Kosmopoulos, P. R. Sinha, S. K. Kharol, P. Gupta, H. M. El-Askary, and M. Kafatos, “Synergistic Use of Remote Sensing and Modeling for Tracing Dust Storms in the Mediterranean,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- S. Michaelides, F. Tymvios, S. Athanasatos, and M. Papadakis, “Trends of Dust Transport Episodes in Cyprus Using a Classification of Synoptic Types Established with Artificial Neural Networks,” Journal of Climatology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- K. Ammar, Mossad El-Metwally, Mansour Almazroui, and M. M. Abdel Wahab, “A climatological analysis of Saharan cyclones,” Climate Dynamics, 2014.