- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 837480, 6 pages
Impact of Land Use Change on the Local Climate over the Tibetan Plateau
1Departments of Watershed Sciences & Plants, Soils, and Climate, Utah State University, Logan, UT, USA
2Cold and Arid regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou, China
3Earth Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Department of Geography, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
Received 1 January 2010; Revised 30 April 2010; Accepted 27 May 2010
Academic Editor: Zhaoxia Pu
Copyright © 2010 Jiming Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tao Zhang, Jinyan Zhan, Juan Huang, Rui Yu, and Chenchen Shi, “An Agent-Based Reasoning of Impacts of Regional Climate Changes on Land Use Changes in the Three-River Headwaters Region of China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yanfei Li, Zhaohua Li, Zhihui Li, Xiaoli Geng, and Xiangzheng Deng, “Numerical Simulation of the Effects of Grassland Degradation on the Surface Climate in Overgrazing Area of Northwest China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yi Qu, Feng Wu, Haiming Yan, Bangrong Shu, and Xiangzheng Deng, “Possible Influence of the Cultivated Land Reclamation on Surface Climate in India: A WRF Model Based Simulation,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Xiangzheng Deng, Chunhong Zhao, and Haiming Yan, “Systematic Modeling of Impacts of Land Use and Land Cover Changes on Regional Climate: A Review,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Feng Wu, Jinyan Zhan, Haiming Yan, Chenchen Shi, and Juan Huang, “Land Cover Mapping Based on Multisource Spatial Data Mining Approach for Climate Simulation: A Case Study in the Farming-Pastoral Ecotone of North China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Rui Yu, Xinsheng Wang, Zhe Yan, Haiming Yan, and Qunou Jiang, “Regional Climate Effects of Conversion from Grassland to Forestland in Southeastern China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Yingcheng Liu, Tao Zhang, Xiaoli Geng, Liansheng He, and Zhiguo Pang, “Herdsmen’s Adaptation to Climate Changes and Subsequent Impacts in the Ecologically Fragile Zone, China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Feng Wu, Xiangzheng Deng, Fang Yin, and Yongwei Yuan, “Projected Changes of Grassland Productivity along the Representative Concentration Pathways during 2010–2050 in China,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Tao Zhang, Jinyan Zhan, Feng Wu, Jiao Luo, and Juan Huang, “Regional Climate Variability Responses to Future Land Surface Forcing in the Brazilian Amazon,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.