- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 959014, 8 pages
Orography-Induced Gravity Wave Drag Parameterization in the Global WRF: Implementation and Sensitivity to Shortwave Radiation Schemes
1Department of Atmospheric Sciences and Global Environment Laboratory, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
2Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO 80305, USA
3Marine Meteorology Division, Naval Research Laboratory, Monterey, CA 93943, USA
Received 24 December 2009; Accepted 24 March 2010
Academic Editor: Hann-Ming Henry Juang
Copyright © 2010 Hyeyum Hailey Shin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Moritomi Hiroshi, and Khandakar Md. Habib Al Razi, “Assessment of the Weather Research and Forecasting/Chemistry Model to Simulate Ozone Concentrations in March 2008 over Coastal Areas of the Sea of Japan,” Atmosphere, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 288–319, 2012.
- William R. Boos, and Tiffany A. Shaw, “The Effect of Moist Convection on the Tropospheric Response to Tropical and Subtropical Zonally Asymmetric Torques,” Journal of The Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 4089–4111, 2013.
- Dasol Kim, Chun-Sil Jin, Chang-Hoi Ho, Jinwon Kim, and Joo-Hong Kim, “Climatological features of WRF-simulated tropical cyclones over the western North Pacific,” Climate Dynamics, 2014.
- Zhong Shuixin, and Chen Zitong, “Improved Wind and Precipitation Forecasts over South China Using a Modified Orographic Drag Parameterization Scheme,” Journal Of Meteorological Research, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 132–143, 2015.