- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 175296, 14 pages
Spectral Analysis of the Svalbard Temperature Record 1912–2010
1Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, P.O. Box 1047 Blindern, N-0316 Oslo, Norway
2Department of Geology, University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), P.O. Box 156, N-9171 Longyearbyen, Svalbard, Norway
3Department of Physics and Technology, University of Tromsø, N-9037 Tromsø, Norway
4Telenor Norway, Finance, N-1331 Fornebu, Norway
Received 14 September 2011; Revised 14 December 2011; Accepted 20 December 2011
Academic Editor: Igor N. Esau
Copyright © 2011 Ole Humlum et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mira Paskota, Dragana Vujovic, and Nedeljko Todorovic, “Repetitiveness and underlying characteristics of climatologic parameters in winter,” Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2012.
- Ireneusz Sobota, and Marcin Nowak, “Changes in The Dynamics And Thermal Regime of The Permafrost and Active Layer of The High Arctic Coastal Area in North-West Spitsbergen, Svalbard,” Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 2014.