- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 893790, 14 pages
Temperature and Precipitation Development at Svalbard 1900–2100
1Norwegian Meteorological Institute, P.O. Box 43 Blindern, 0313 Oslo, Norway
2Telemark University College, P.O. Box 203, 3901 Porsgrunn, Norway
Received 26 September 2011; Revised 6 December 2011; Accepted 20 December 2011
Academic Editor: Stefania Argentini
Copyright © 2011 Eirik J. Førland et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. E. Haugen, J. B. Bremnes, and T. Engen-Skaugen, “Technical Note: Downscaling RCM precipitation to the station scale using st atistical transformations - a comparison of methods,” Hydrology And Earth System Sciences, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 3383–3390, 2012.
- Philipp R. Semenchuk, Bo Elberling, and Elisabeth J. Cooper, “Snow cover and extreme winter warming events control flower abundance of some, but not all species in high arctic Svalbard,” Ecology and Evolution, 2013.
- F. Karner, F. Obleitner, T. Krismer, J. Kohler, and W. Greuell, “A decade of energy and mass balance investigations on the glacier Kongsvegen, Svalbard,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 2013.
- Ida Lønne, “The influence of climate during and after a glacial surge – a comparison of the last two surges of Fridtjovbreen, Svalbard,” Geomorphology, 2013.
- S.J. Coulson, P. Convey, K. Aakra, L. Aarvik, M.L. Ávila-Jiménez, A. Babenko, E. Biersma, S. Boström, J.E. Brittain, A. Carlsson, K.S. Christoffersen, W.H. De Smet, T. Ekrem, A. Fjellberg, L. Füreder, D. Gustafsson, D.J. Gwiazdowicz, L.O. Hansen, M. Hullé, L. Kaczmarek, M. Kolicka, V. Kuklin, H.-K. Lakka, N. Lebedeva, O. Makarova, K. Maraldo, E. Melekhina, F. Ødegaard, H.E. Pilskog, J.C. Simon, B. Sohlenius, T. Solhøy, G. Søli, E. Stur, A. Tanasevitch, A. Taskaeva, G. Velle, K. Zawierucha, and K. Zmudczyńska-Skarbek, “The terrestrial and freshwater invertebrate biodiversity of the archipelagoes of the Barents Sea; Svalbard, Franz Josef Land and Novaya Zemlya,” Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 2013.
- Toby N. Tonkin, Simon J. Cook, and David J. Graham, “Origin, evolution and dynamic context of a Neoglacial lateral-frontal morai ne at Austre Lovenbreen, Svalbard,” Geomorphology, vol. 198, pp. 96–106, 2013.
- J. Kohler, M. Konig, A. von Deschwanden, J. O. Hagen, A. Kaab, G. Moholdt, and R. Pettersson, “Decadal changes from a multi-temporal glacier inventory of Svalbard,” Cryosphere, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1603–1621, 2013.