- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818473, 3 pages
1Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Centre (NERSC), Thormohlensgt. 47, 5006 Bergen, Norway
2Istituto di Scienze dell' Atmosfera e del Clima (ISAC), Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Via Fosso del Cavaliere 100, 00133 Roma, Italy
3Department of Climatology, Nicolaus Copernicus University, ul. Gagarina 11, 87-100 Torun, Poland
4A. M. Obukhov Institute for Atmospheric Physics, Russian Academy of Science, Pyzhevsky 3, 119017 Moscow, Russia
5University Centre in Svalbard, 9171 Longyearbyen, Norway
Received 9 September 2012; Accepted 9 September 2012
Copyright © 2012 Igor Esau et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Kilpeläinen, T. Vihma, and H. Ólafsson, “Modelling of spatial variability and topographic effects over Arctic fjords in Svalbard,” Tellus A, vol. 63, no. 2, pp. 223–237, 2011.
- W. L. Chapman and J. E. Walsh, “Simulations of Arctic temperature and pressure by global coupled models,” Journal of Climate, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 609–632, 2007.
- V. A. Alexeev, I. Esau, I. V. Polyakov, S. J. Byam, and S. Sorokina, “Vertical structure of recent Arctic warming from observed data and reanalysis products,” Climatic Change, vol. 111, no. 2, pp. 215–239, 2012.
- T. Kilpeläinen, T. Vihma, M. Manninen et al., “Modelling the vertical structure of the atmospheric boundary layer over Arctic fjords in Svalbard,” Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society. In press.