- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 363029, 14 pages
Rainfall-Altitude Relationship in Saudi Arabia
1King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology, P.O. Box 6086, Riyadh 11442, Saudi Arabia
2Taibah University, P.O. Box 344, Madinah 30001, Saudi Arabia
Received 24 December 2012; Revised 23 February 2013; Accepted 26 February 2013
Academic Editor: Harry D. Kambezidis
Copyright © 2013 Khalid Al-Ahmadi and Sharaf Al-Ahmadi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. Athar, “Trends in observed extreme climate indices in Saudi Arabia during 1979-2008,” International Journal of Climatology, 2013.
- A. S. Al-Wagdany, “Evaluation of Dual Tipping-Bucket Rain Gauges Measurement in Arid Region Western Saudi Arabia,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2014.
- Hosny Hasanean, and Mansour Almazroui, “Rainfall: Features and Variations over Saudi Arabia, A Review,” Climate, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 578–626, 2015.
- Mark A. Nearing, Carl L. Unkrich, Dave C. Goodrich, Mary H. Nichols, and Tim O. Keefer, “Temporal and elevation trends in rainfall erosivity on a 149km2 watershed in a semi-arid region of the American Southwest,” International Soil and Water Conservation Research, 2015.