- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 769270, 9 pages
A WebGIS-Based Information System for Monitoring and Warning of Geological Disasters for Lanzhou City, China
Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 5 September 2013; Revised 6 November 2013; Accepted 27 November 2013
Academic Editor: Chung-Ru Ho
Copyright © 2013 Fang Miao and Qi Yuan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Verma, R. K. Verma, A. Singh, et al., Advances in Computer Science, Engineering & Applications, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2012.
- C. Qu, H. Ye, and Z. Liu, “Application of WebGIS in seismological study,” Acta Seismologica Sinica, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 97–106, 2002.
- K. H. Kim, Y. Kawata, H. Kawakata, and R. Goto, “A study on the development and distribution of WebGIS-based flood hazard map,” Journal of Japan Society for Natural Disaster Science, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 539–551, 2005.
- F. Martinelli and C. Meletti, “A WebGIS application for rendering seismic hazard data in Italy,” Seismological Research Letters, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 68–78, 2008.
- V. Pessina and F. Meroni, “A WebGis tool for seismic hazard scenarios and risk analysis,” Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1274–1281, 2009.
- F. C. Yu, C. Y. Chen, S. C. Lin, Y. C. Lin, S. Y. Wu, and K. W. Cheung, “A web-based decision support system for slopeland hazard warning,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, vol. 127, no. 1–3, pp. 419–428, 2007.
- X. G. Li, A. M. Wang, and Z. M. Wang, “Stability analysis and monitoring study of Jijia River landslide based on WebGIS,” Journal of Coal Science and Engineering, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 41–46, 2010.
- S. Gabriele, G. D. Aquila, and F. Chiaravalloti, GeoSpatial Visual Analytics, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2009.
- L. Martino, C. Ulivieri, M. Jahjah, and E. Loret, “Remote sensing and GIS techniques for natural disaster monitoring,” in Space Technologies for the Benefit of Human Society and Earth, pp. 331–382, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2009.
- H. X. Lan, C. D. Martin, C. R. Froese et al., “A web-based GIS for managing and assessing landslide data for the town of Peace River, Canada,” Natural Hazards and Earth System Science, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1433–1443, 2009.
- Z. Q. Ding and Z. H. Li, Geological Disaster and Prevention in Lanzhou City, Gansu Science and Technology Press, Lanzhou, China, 2009 (Chinese).
- J. L. Deng, “Control problems of grey systems,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 288–294, 1982.
- J. F. Chen, Z. G. Shi, S. H. Hong, and K. S. Chen, “Grey prediction based particle filter for maneuvering target tracking,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 93, pp. 237–254, 2009.
- E. Kayacan, B. Ulutas, and O. Kaynak, “Grey system theory-based models in time series prediction,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 1784–1789, 2010.
- Y. Y. Cao, “Modeling for grey forecasting of calamities in geography,” Youthgeogrnphers, vol. 2, pp. 6–11, 1987.
- S. An, J. Yan, and X. Yu, “Grey-system studies on agricultural ecoengineering in the Taihu lake area, Jiangsu, China,” Ecological Engineering, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 235–245, 1996.
- H. V. Trivedi and J. K. Singh, “Application of grey system theory in the development of a runoff prediction model,” Biosystems Engineering, vol. 92, no. 4, pp. 521–526, 2005.
- W. Gao, Computational Methods in Engineering & Science, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- P. Lu and M. S. Rosenbaum, “Artificial neural networks and grey systems for the prediction of slope stability,” Natural Hazards, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 383–398, 2003.
- C. C. Hsu and C. Y. Chen, “Applications of improved grey prediction model for power demand forecasting,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 44, no. 14, pp. 2241–2249, 2003.
- Y. F. Wang, “Predicting stock price using fuzzy grey prediction system,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 33–38, 2002.
- J. L. Deng, “Introduction to grey system theory,” The Journal of Grey System, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–24, 1989.
- C. C. Wong, B. C. Lin, and C. T. Cheng, “Fuzzy tracking method with a switching grey prediction for mobile robot,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 103–106, Melbourne, Australia, December 2001.
- M. N. Papa, V. Medina, F. Ciervo, and A. Bateman, “Estimation of debris flow critical rainfall thresholds by a physically-based model,” Hydrology and Earth System Sciences Discussions, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 12797–12824, 2012.
- M. Bacchini and A. Zannoni, “Relations between rainfall and triggering of debris-flow: case study of Cancia (Dolomites, Northeastern Italy),” Natural Hazards and Earth System Science, vol. 3, no. 1-2, pp. 71–79, 2003.
- B. Y. Tan and A. Y. Duan, “Study on prediction for rainstorm debris flow along mountain district railway,” Journal of Natural Disasters, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 43–52, 1995 (Chinese).
- H. Wu, L. Shao, and D. D. Lu, “The geological calamity and the rainstorm intensity in Lanzhou City,” Arid Meteorology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 63–67, 2005 (Chinese).