- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 158902, 10 pages
Atmospheric Deposition of Inorganic Elements and Organic Compounds at the Inlets of the Venice Lagoon
1Institute for the Dynamics of Environmental Processes (IDPA), CNR, 30123 Venice, Italy
2Istituto di Scienze dell’Atmosfera e del Clima (ISAC), CNR, 73100 Lecce, Italy
3Istituto di Scienze dell’Atmosfera e del Clima (ISAC), CNR, 40129 Bologna, Italy
4Department of Molecular Science and Ecosystem (DSMN), Ca’ Foscari University, 30123 Venice, Italy
5Veneto Nanotech, 45100 Rovigo, Italy
6Department of Environmental Sciences, Informatics and Statistics (DAIS), Ca’ Foscari University, 30123 Venice, Italy
Received 7 March 2014; Revised 18 June 2014; Accepted 18 June 2014; Published 7 July 2014
Academic Editor: Gianluigi De Gennaro
Copyright © 2014 E. Morabito et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Guerzoni, R. Chester, F. Dulac et al., “The role of atmospheric deposition in the biogeochemistry of the Mediterranean Sea,” Progress in Oceanography, vol. 44, no. 1–3, pp. 147–190, 1999.
- A. I. Calvo, F. J. Olmo, H. Lyamani et al., “Chemical composition of wet precipitation at the background EMEP station in Víznar (Granada, Spain) (2002–2006),” Atmospheric Research, vol. 96, no. 2-3, pp. 408–420, 2010.
- P. S. M. Santos, E. B. H. Santos, and A. C. Duarte, “Seasonal and air mass trajectory effects on dissolved organic matter of bulk deposition at a coastal town in South-Western Europe,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 227–237, 2013.
- D. Contini, F. Belosi, A. Gambaro, D. Cesari, A. M. Stortini, and M. C. Bove, “Comparison of PM10 concentrations and metal content in three different sites of the Venice Lagoon: an analysis of possible aerosol sources,” Journal of Environmental Sciences, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1954–1965, 2012.
- A. Gambaro, L. Manodori, I. Moret, G. Capodaglio, and P. Cescon, “Determination of polychlorobiphenyls and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the atmospheric aerosol of the Venice Lagoon,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 378, no. 7, pp. 1806–1814, 2004.
- F. Prodi, F. Belosi, D. Contini et al., “Aerosol fine fraction in the Venice Lagoon: particle composition and sources,” Atmospheric Research, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 141–150, 2009.
- S. Guerzoni, G. Rampazzo, E. Molinaroli, and P. Rossini, “Atmospheric bulk deposition to the Lagoon of Venice: part II. Source apportionment analysis near the industrial zone of Porto Marghera, Italy,” Environment International, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 975–982, 2005.
- P. Rossini, S. Guerzoni, E. Molinaroli, G. Rampazzo, A. de Lazzari, and A. Zancanaro, “Atmospheric bulk deposition to the lagoon of Venice: part I. Fluxes of metals, nutrients and organic contaminants,” Environment International, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 959–974, 2005.
- P. Rossini, S. Guerzoni, G. Matteucci, M. Gattolin, G. Ferrari, and S. Raccanelli, “Atmospheric fall-out of POPs (PCDD-Fs, PCBs, HCB, PAHs) around the industrial district of Porto Marghera, Italy,” Science of the Total Environment, vol. 349, no. 1–3, pp. 190–200, 2005.
- S. Guerzoni, P. Rossini, A. Sarretta, S. Raccanelli, G. Ferrari, and E. Molinaroli, “POPs in the Lagoon of Venice: budgets and pathways,” Chemosphere, vol. 67, no. 9, pp. 1776–1785, 2007.
- A. Gambaro, M. Radaelli, R. Piazza et al., “Organic micropollutants in wet and dry depositions in the Venice Lagoon,” Chemosphere, vol. 76, no. 8, pp. 1017–1022, 2009.
- A. M. Stortini, A. Freda, D. Cesari et al., “An evaluation of the PM2.5 trace elemental composition in the Venice Lagoon area and an analysis of the possible sources,” Atmospheric Environment, vol. 43, no. 40, pp. 6296–6304, 2009.