- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 619203, 3 pages
Earth Observations and Societal Impacts
1Center for Space and Remote Sensing Research (CSRSR), National Central University, Chungli 32001, Taiwan
2Taiwan Group on Earth Observations, Zhubei 30274, Taiwan
3Department of Marine Environmental Informatics, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung 20224, Taiwan
4Bureau of Meteorology, GPO Box 1289, Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia
5Geodesy Observatory of Tahiti, University of French Polynesia, BP 6570, 98702 Faaa-Tahiti, French Polynesia
Received 4 May 2014; Accepted 4 May 2014; Published 5 June 2014
Copyright © 2014 Yuei-An Liou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. K. Kar, Y. A. Liou, and K. J. Ha, “Aerosol effects on the enhancement of cloud-to-ground lightning over major urban areas of South Korea,” Atmospheric Research, vol. 92, no. 1, pp. 80–87, 2009.
- Y. A. Liou, S. K. Kar, and L. Y. Chang, “Use of high-resolution formosat-2 satellite images for post-earthquake disaster assessment: a study following the 12 may 2008 Wenchuan earthquake,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 31, no. 13, pp. 3355–3368, 2010.
- Y. A. Liou, H. C. Sha, T. M. Chen et al., “Assessment of disaster losses in rice field and yield after tsunami induced by the 2011 Great East Japan earthquake,” Journal of Marine Science and Technology, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 618–623, 2012.
- F. C. Ming, C. Ibrahim, C. Barthe et al., “Observation and a numerical study of gravity waves during tropical cyclone Ivan (2008),” Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, vol. 14, pp. 641–658, 2014.
- C. H. Cheng, F. Nnadi, and Y. A. Liou, “Energy budget on various land use areas using reanalysis data in Florida,” Advances in Meteorology, vol. 2014, Article ID 232457, 13 pages, 2014.
- Y. A. Liou and S. K. Kar, “Evapotranspiration estimation through remote sensing and various surface energy balance algorithms—a review,” Energies, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 2821–2849, 2014.