- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 127182, 11 pages
Entanglement Transfer through an Antiferromagnetic Spin Chain
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Received 28 August 2009; Accepted 10 October 2009
Academic Editor: Shao-Ming Fei
Copyright © 2010 Abolfazl Bayat and Sougato Bose. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Song Yang, Abolfazl Bayat, and Sougato Bose, “Spin-state transfer in laterally coupled quantum-dot chains with disorders,” Physical Review A, vol. 82, no. 2, 2010.
- M. Rafiee, M. Soltani, H. Mohammadi, and H. Mokhtari, “Entanglement transfer via XXZ Heisenberg chain with DM interaction,” European Physical Journal D, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 473–482, 2011.
- Sl Zhang Shao-Liang, Lh Du Liang-Hui, Gc Guo Guang-Can, Xx Zhou Xing-Xiang, and Zw Zhou Zheng-Wei, “Quantum Entanglement Channel based on Excited States in a Spin Chain,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 28, no. 12, 2011.
- R. Prabhu, Saurabh Pradhan, Aditi Sen (De), and Ujjwal Sen, “Disorder overtakes order in information concentration over quantum networks ,” Physical Review A, vol. 84, no. 4, 2011.
- Zhao-Ming Wang, Rui-Song Ma, C. Allen Bishop, and Yong-Jian Gu, “Quantum state transfer through a spin chain in a multiexcitation subspace,” Physical Review A, vol. 86, no. 2, 2012.
- Jenny Hide, “Concurrence in disordered systems,” Journal of Physics A-Mathematical and Theoretical, vol. 45, no. 11, 2012.
- Morteza Rafiee, and Hossein Mokhtari, “Long-distance entanglement generation by local rotational protocols in spin chains,” Physical Review A, vol. 87, no. 2, 2013.
- Marzieh Asoudeh, and Vahid Karimipour, “Perfect state transfer on spin-1 chains,” Quantum Information Processing, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 601–614, 2013.
- Ebrahim Ghanbari-Adivi, M. Soltani, and H. Ebtekarnasab, “Entanglement generation in scattering of particles from spin impurities,” European Physical Journal D, vol. 67, no. 6, 2013.
- Oleg O Brovko, Oleg V Farberovich, and Valeri S Stepanyuk, “Electric field for tuning quantum entanglement in supported clusters,” Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, vol. 26, no. 31, pp. 315010, 2014.
- Xin Li, Zhong-Fang Li, Zhi-Long Shi, and Xiao-Qin Wang, “Characteristics of Entanglement Wave in Two Parallel Spin Chains,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 060301, 2014.
- Ebrahim Ghanbari-Adivi, Morteza Soltani, and Halimeh Ebtekarnasab, “Entanglement production in scattering of Gaussian wave packets from fixed localized impurities,” The European Physical Journal D, vol. 68, no. 4, 2014.